Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Also worth mentioning 4.x o3ds users can use NTR CFW 1.0 plugins are backwards compatible and that does afaik let you use emunand but only on 4.x.....but if your paranoid about something going wrong it's there to have a play about with

yipchunyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
just a stupid question, any game come with system update which should not used? Otherwise the system will update the FW automatically?

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Also worth mentioning 4.x o3ds users can use NTR CFW 1.0 plugins are backwards compatible and that does afaik let you use emunand but only on 4.x.....but if your paranoid about something going wrong it's there to have a play about with

the layeredfs is workable on 1.0

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
just a stupid question, any game come with system update which should not used? Otherwise the system will update the FW automatically?

You can start game without fw update both in NTR and clean mode. but some newer fw game will refuse to run.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the layeredfs is workable on 1.0
Yeah I know I was just saying if people are paranoid about this they can use NTR 1.0 and afaik all the plugins work on 1.0 right? I only tried layeredFS which is very useful, but while I have your attention, after removing the SD card to change files (say for quick patch testing) the plugin is not loaded any more.....

not sure if it's NTR 1.0 related or just a limitation with removing the SD, but it would be very handy if removing the SD was still an option rather Han having to reboot, but I understand if that's not possible, I guess with you enabling homebrew a FTP program could bypass the issue, but still it would be convenient to be able to remove the SD and replace stuff without requiring a reboot

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah I know I was just saying if people are paranoid about this they can use NTR 1.0 and afaik all the plugins work on 1.0 right? I only tried layeredFS which is very useful, but while I have your attention, after removing the SD card to change files (say for quick patch testing) the plugin is not loaded any more.....

not sure if it's NTR 1.0 related or just a limitation with removing the SD, but it would be very handy if removing the SD was still an option rather Han having to reboot, but I understand if that's not possible, I guess with you enabling homebrew a FTP program could bypass the issue, but still it would be convenient to be able to remove the SD and replace stuff without requiring a reboot

You can transfer files using NTR Debugger's sendfile() function even when running a game, however it can not create directories :(

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
.3dsx version is hard to be implemented.
however, I am planning on a 3dsx loader.
Nice but actually I was speaking about the cardridge gw launcher can't backup save but your plugin work so you are the best ^^
is there any risk to back up save?
will you do firmware spoofing for play online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5