Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

Kojocrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Svchax and memchunkhax both don't work for me on N3DS 10.3. Svchax just says executing svchax and memchunkhax freezes at step 5 unless you used svchax at which it freezes at step 7.I'm running NASA 1.4 through menuhax and can't even go to the filebrowser. Got it to work with ftbrony and svchax

Last edited by Kojocrash,

NekoFan247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if someone already asked this, but I was dumb enough to install a .cia to NAND. How do I uninstall it, if possible?
BTW, I'm not bricked or anything, I just don't know how to uninstall it, since it won't open.

EDIT: Never mind, repaired via eShop. Still can't uninstall, but at least it works now.
OP should probably make a note of this, if they haven't already.

Last edited by NekoFan247,

oni_kuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a bit stumped as it will install some .cia just fine but other it's going through the importing screen but then not install or appear on home menu, any help please?

Matzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm a bit stumped as it will install some .cia just fine but other it's going through the importing screen but then not install or appear on home menu, any help please?
Same thing happened to me with Pokemon X. Go to eshop and see if you can redownload it. If so, just uninstall the game data in system settings and then download it via eshop.

oni_kuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same thing happened to me with Pokemon X. Go to eshop and see if you can redownload it. If so, just uninstall the game data in system settings and then download it via eshop.
Just checked on eShop but they aren't in my download list and if I go to their store page it asks to purchase them.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Svchax and memchunkhax both don't work for me on N3DS 10.3. Svchax just says executing svchax and memchunkhax freezes at step 5 unless you used svchax at which it freezes at step 7.I'm running NASA 1.4 through menuhax and can't even go to the filebrowser. Got it to work with ftbrony and svchax

What's your firmware and console? (O3DS or N3DS).
Memchunkhax2 as the boostrap says is pretty unreliable on N3DS consoles so it needs a lot of tries before working fine.

EDIT: Ok i'm blind >.<. Anyway as said before, memchunkhax2 is pretty unreliable on N3DS and svchax doesn't support any FW. If you have skype add me ( rinnegatamante1) and i can try to send you a modified version of NASA with an updated version of svchax that should be more stable.

Last edited by Rinnegatamante,

oni_kuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's your firmware and console? (O3DS or N3DS).
Memchunkhax2 as the boostrap says is pretty unreliable on N3DS consoles so it needs a lot of tries before working fine.

EDIT: Ok i'm blind >.<. Anyway as said before, memchunkhax2 is pretty unreliable on N3DS and svchax doesn't support any FW. If you have skype add me ( rinnegatamante1) and i can try to send you a modified version of NASA with an updated version of svchax that should be more stable.
I'm using an O3DS running the latest firmware installed on it.

Woodigel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I cant get Nasa v1.4 to work on my N3ds :(
This is how i proceeded so far:

SysNAND(9.2): MenuHax > Cakes
>EmuNAND(10.7.0-32): SmashHax > FTPBrony(closed it shortly afterwards) > NASA

EDIT: I updated my NATIVE_FIRM. Now i cant choose any options but svchax is that right?

NATIVE_FIRM: 2.50-11
automatically starts svchax:

Executing svchax...(nothing else happens and i have to power off my Console)

I just want to install hbloader.cia on EmuNAND :(
What am i doing wrong here ?

Last edited by Woodigel,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
those this work in 10.1.0-27U?

Yes, but only with legit cias unless you've got a cfw.

I cant get Nasa v1.4 to work on my N3ds :(
This is how i proceeded so far:

SysNAND(9.2): MenuHax > Cakes
>EmuNAND(10.7.0-32): SmashHax > FTPBrony(closed it shortly afterwards) > NASA

EDIT: I updated my NATIVE_FIRM. Now i cant choose any options but svchax is that right?

NATIVE_FIRM: 2.50-11
automatically starts svchax:

Executing svchax...(nothing else happens and i have to power off my Console)

I just want to install hbloader.cia on EmuNAND :(
What am i doing wrong here ?

Try installing with FBI if you have it, if it works it's just that svchax sometimes has a low success rate on n3ds.

Woodigel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But you are talking about emunand, arent you? You should try with another cia installer if you want to install the homebrew launcher cia on emunand.
yes iam. Thats however is my problem. I dont know what kind of cia installer i could use to install homebrew launcher.cia on emunand. Or is it possible to just use fbi from SysNand and install the cia on SD Card for EmuNand ?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes iam. Thats however is my problem. I dont know what kind of cia installer i could use to install homebrew launcher.cia on emunand. Or is it possible to just use fbi from SysNand and install the cia on SD Card for EmuNand ?
No, if you install it on sysnand it will be there, on sysnand. Just download devmenu or install fbi with nasa in your EMUNAND, once you are done with that, use fbi in your emunand to install the hb launcher cia.

Woodigel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, if you install it on sysnand it will be there, on sysnand. Just download devmenu or install fbi with nasa in your EMUNAND, once you are done with that, use fbi in your emunand to install the hb launcher cia.
i seem to be not able to run NASA. I enter EmuNand via Cakes and use SmashHax to get access to Homebrew Launcher (in EmuNand) and launch NASA afterwards:

Welcome to NASA Boottrap v1.4
NATIVE_FIRM: 2.50 -11
Executing svchax...

However nothing else happened so far. A friend of mine used OoTHax and seems to have no problems at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: