ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Stories Translation

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think that is a thing. Doesn't FBI just install cia files, which this is not? This patch should be manually setup using the instructions in the OP.
FBI can install from a QR code if the QR code describes a link to download a CIA (then FBI obviously downloads as it installs). I guess that's the kind of QR code he was asking for, not a QR code describing the patch directly, of course this is not a thing.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got my first crash in the Tower. Around floor 22 or 23 where you face a Yian Guraga with a Purple rubber flasher (Gypsy) i was about to do some attacks while gypsy did Flash, crashed my whole system. Thank fuck i saved in floor 20 or else i would have gone nuclear

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just got my first crash in the Tower. Around floor 22 or 23 where you face a Yian Guraga with a Purple rubber flasher (Gypsy) i was about to do some attacks while gypsy did Flash, crashed my whole system. Thank fuck i saved in floor 20 or else i would have gone nuclear
Did you try reproducing the crash? Maybe your SD card just lost contact or something, it can happen.

Ggongaaffa

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello.
Thank you so much for MHST Translation.
Could you give me the tools you used to do this if you didn't mind?
Though many people want to play this game in Korea,
Most of the people can't paly this game Because of the language.
In Korea, a formal announcement yet.
Please I beg you. (__)

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I have a game (not installed and not updated) with the patch on it, my question is: I need a clean game to put the patch in NTR plugin? o I can do it with the game I told before? Thaks

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
I know that this game is already bound for Western release. But, is there a chance that this translation might make it 100% complete?

Kudos to the translators, by the way. I did not think they'd reach the translation project this far.

justneet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know that this game is already bound for Western release. But, is there a chance that this translation might make it 100% complete?

Kudos to the translators, by the way. I did not think they'd reach the translation project this far.
I doubt it, considering it's coming to the west. Most of the game is already translated, so it's just a matter of waiting or the official release.

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Heh, I know people wouldn't mind the translation finished but censorship and less content reasons?

I'm still quite new to MH considering I only started with the 3DS titles but have we lost out on content between say MH4G and 4U, and MHX and MHGen? if we have maybe 1 or 2 DLC armour pieces that didn't get licensed outside of Japan?

This is a more "kid-friendly" game I don't see what there is to censor and as for content, I can't imagine the Western release wouldn't get it all, hell I'd suspect we end up with the latest version, that's to say the recent news about the update coming that allows for some more rideable monsters and anime character stuff.

At the end of the day this was being made while we had no official news on localization and considering the West hasn't had any other spin-off MH titles it seemed pretty unlikely and I heard the game didn't do great in Japan so I think it surprised most people that we are getting it, so now its time to support the official localization in hopes that we continue to see more of the non mainline games.

I'd say be thankful this made it out at all, I'm sure some translations teams wouldn't even put out what they had once a localization was announced.

justneet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
An additional note - while some scenes aren't translated, the main story is basically complete. There are no cliffhangers in it. There's no issue following it whatsoever.

Reactions: anonynom

mau.rilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm using the Luma method and now I have downloaded the cia on that iso site to do the cia method. I have to erase the patch? Tue old update anthen install the new?

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I tried to play the game with NTR God Mode 3, the green screen flash good, but then it put the "Nintendo 3DS" black screen (i think is the charguin mode of the game) but nothing happened... Now I read it in another place (I don't know where), I need the actualized version to run the patch? Because I have the game pure without actualization or anything. Thank you for your answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: