ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

Gazel21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i don't know if someone else already posted this but, if you talk to someone who gave you a village quest (after completing it) the game will crash
so, just clear the quest and after this reset your 3ds,(without running the english patch) talk to the people and you're done!

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
i don't know if someone else already posted this but, if you talk to someone who gave you a village quest (after completing it) the game will crash
so, just clear the quest and after this reset your 3ds,(without running the english patch) talk to the people and you're done!

I though it was fixed?

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
So friend installed it via method 1 QR Code without having NTR installed. Now his 3ds won't boot into Luma anymore...is there anything he can do to fix it on the sd card? Did your CIA write to any boot up files?
no the cia does not overwrite any luma or other files it just overwrites patch files in plugins and mhxx folders

SunTea07

K-POP / Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Has anyone experience this problem when i tried to to get online when i enter a room it crashes. On my 2nd attempt again i enter the room just fine and when the quest started it crashea again using the ntr method btw.

Pixel Eater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone experience this problem when i tried to to get online when i enter a room it crashes. On my 2nd attempt again i enter the room just fine and when the quest started it crashea again using the ntr method btw.

Just a suggestion, I think anyone referencing issues should mention which version of the patch they're running at the time.

broli95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just a little reminder, THAT ISO SITE has the english Cia however you need Luma since It's not region free. Also I think I'll try and play it in a bit, could you guys tell me when you have problems with the 1.2 patch? I want to see if I get them too

bfrescas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance ya'll would be willing to tell us how many people have downloaded your patch? Always curious how many others in the know on this stuff. Anyways thanks again, patch works great

anarchomushroom

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the noob question. But I have an 11.3 N3DS, that runs the homebrew launcher off Soundhax. I'm considering getting a physical, legit copy of MHXX. Will I still be able to region unlock my console and furthermore, will I be able to use the English patch (considering the OP says you need the original Japanese game for the patch to work)?

Thanks and sorry again

katastrophie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did all the steps but the game doesn't end up being translated when I launch, which NTR are you supposed to use since I see many of them (never used before), I I successfully patched it, exit, go into NTR and it loads it and says press Home to launch the game (by my understanding I just pick the game from the home menu) but it isn't patched, I did press select in game as well but nothing pops up. On Gateway btw.

Last edited by katastrophie,

Megax60

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, i recived the mh stories bonus armor, but what would happen if i transfer the jp save data to usa? (if there will be an app for converting mhxx saves). Will the bonus armor be deleted? or the game will crash and will not open anymore.
LUJaLV5.png

broli95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there a way to unlock the bonus palico sets even after I created a save file? I never played the other titles (the jp versions I mean)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt