ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

Templesmash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do I simply run the patcher and install everything again, to update?

I have re-run it and it's installed 1300+ files again. Is this the correct process for a patch?

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
Do I simply run the patcher and install everything again, to update?

I have re-run it and it's installed 1300+ files again. Is this the correct process for a patch?
yes, it automatically downloads the most recent version of the patch. Now just run NTR before starting the game and you will see in the menu a v1.2 ;)

Benzinzio

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is your region free?

No, it just JPN edited version

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how did you managed to create the cia, just for science I tried with several versions of xdelta but with no result

I used HackingToolkit3DS to create .cia (sorry about my English grammar) but I just finished install into my 2ds and I will try it work or not.

Attachments

• IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 467

yzak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i added the patch to the japanese cia of mhxx. worked and i played it. but now it always crashes after talking to meowtress and when she gives me honey for completing her quest (kill 10 jaggi). this crash occurs 100% of the time. any ideas on how to fix?

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
so i added the patch to the japanese cia of mhxx. worked and i played it. but now it always crashes after talking to meowtress and when she gives me honey for completing her quest (kill 10 jaggi). this crash occurs 100% of the time. any ideas on how to fix?
did you use v1.2?

Paperchampion23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the creators aren't providing support for it (and that is okay), but does anyone have a workaround to being able to patch the game (I have the cartridge) without CFW's? I can break region lock but I really wanna play this translated too:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8