ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just a slight annoyance; when opening a room online the hub message has been translated to "Recruiting!". Don't ask why, but this seems to scare local players away as when I change it to something else my room floods with players in comparison. Is it possible to leave it with the default Japanese text in the next version? Or you could tell us where it's located so we can edit it ourselves, either way works.

Reactions: jscjml

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Thanks again!
The Updater and NTR method is godsend since I don't have to reinstall a CIA for every update now.

duonon

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else getting a crash whenever they try to switch pages on the armor sets screen?
since MHX and MHXX don't have Hiryu and Lodestar armor, if you keep them armor in XX, you will get crashed everytime you move to those armors/weapon.
Solution:
-make a backup of your MHG data.
-go to MHG and delete Hiryu armors, Lodestar armors, Lodestar SnS. You can keep the Hiryu DB tho (Light Sword Cipher), it will turn into another DB in MHXX lol. Save the game.
-open data converter, copy character from MHG to MHX.
-restore backup of your MHG data to recover deleted armors.
-delete current MHXX ext data.
-start MHXX again, transfer data from X to XX again.

xelrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
if you could find a mhxx savegame editor that could remove items, just delete the offending and you should be fine

1NSaNe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
since MHX and MHXX don't have Hiryu and Lodestar armor, if you keep them armor in XX, you will get crashed everytime you move to those armors/weapon.
Solution:
-make a backup of your MHG data.
-go to MHG and delete Hiryu armors, Lodestar armors, Lodestar SnS. You can keep the Hiryu DB tho (Light Sword Cipher), it will turn into another DB in MHXX lol. Save the game.
-open data converter, copy character from MHG to MHX.
-restore backup of your MHG data to recover deleted armors.
-delete current MHXX ext data.
-start MHXX again, transfer data from X to XX again.

I think you can do other thing.

If you sell the charm of the crashing set armor, the set wont appear anymore in the chest. At the price of ur charm :)

Garant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys first of all thanks for the awesome translation.
I wanted to ask do you risk a ban while playing an english patched version online in europe?
Because I heard people were banned from pokemon sun and moon cause they played online before the release date :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end