ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to set the default room name back to its Japanese counterpart? When i try to create a room it says "Recruiting!" i would like to have it at default but it seems this is it.

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country
Question: if the game gets updated or a new version of the translation comes out, what do we do to actually update both? Download a cia with the new version of the patch? Also could you translate the dlc quests?
if it like mhx then they will make a patch that combine both game update and translation update

Reactions: broli95

Phazanor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi! I'm a bit new to this. Why is NTR recommended? I have Luma and FBI. What would happen if I ran the patch without NTR?

broli95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! I'm a bit new to this. Why is NTR recommended? I have Luma and FBI. What would happen if I ran the patch without NTR?

Thanks for the quick answer! I'll install NTR right now ^^
Actually, Luma is really convenient to use since it makes your 3DS region free, the thing is that everytime you want to update you need to get a new cia with the new version of the translation.

Cipher7887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone experiencing crashing when battling basarios in G2? It crashes after 20 secs at the beginning of the battle. I don't have any dlc and I'm using the 1.2 patch btw. Cant progress with this bug though since this is a key quest.

I'm using a pre-patched cia with luma3ds.

MaximusX800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone experiencing crashing when battling basarios in G2? It crashes after 20 secs at the beginning of the battle. I don't have any dlc and I'm using the 1.2 patch btw. Cant progress with this bug though since this is a key quest.

Please submit a full detailed report on our form. List any and all specifics about this quest, Item Delivery setup, unique messages displayed, solo/multiplayer hub.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country

Strange. I did this and my friends too and didnt had this issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.