Monar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pgmDfOO.png

Hi, I've just support English.
Thanks to @Jesus10101 (Translated to English), GBAtemp users and 2ch users!

M.H.S.T. is the Web-based save editor for MHST(Monster Hunter STories).

Launch: https://kiracc.github.io/mhst/
How to run: just open the URL on Firefox or Chrome. IE and Edge are also supported now, but they might be incompatible browsers.

Features(M.H.S.T. can...) :
  1. Player
    • Name
    • Zenny
    • Level
    • Exp.
  2. Monster
    • Name
    • Level
    • Exp.
    • IVs (HP, Attack, Defense)
  3. Item
    • Number
Can you help me to make this tool better? M.H.S.T. is easy to add data to item list and translate to many language.
There is JSON file at locale/(lang)/translation.json on GitHub, so you can fork and improve this repository!

Last edited by Monar,

pingtendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
items are stored in savedata in a specific order. If you randomly take an empty slot to create an item, that item will have "unlimited quantity" regardless of how much it's showing in the game. For example:

0x10~0x17 in your savedata stores the first item in the game (薬草). If you change the value to D1 00 03 00 00 00 (ステーキの仙丹x3, this item gives your monster 50,000 EXP once used), you will see in your bag 3 ステーキの仙丹 but you can use it unlimited times even though it shows only 3 quantities. Until when you normally obtain the 薬草 (via gathering on map, or purchase from shop), 0x10~0x17 will be overwritten by the system to 薬草, and you no longer get access to this hacked ステーキの仙丹~

secXsQuared

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RrugBX6.png

Hi, I've just support English.
MHST is the Web-based save editor of MHST(Monster Hunter STories).

Launch: https://kiracc.github.io/mhst/
How to run: just open the URL on Firefox or Chrome. IE and Edge is not supported.

Features:
  • Change value of Player's zenny, level and EXP.
  • View item list and change amount (can't change/add the item, sorry)

Thanks to @Jesus10101 (Translated to English), GBAtemp users and 2ch users!

Hey. Do you feel like and have the dedication to extend the whole thing? I have just started making a GUI editor. However, I've been EXTREMELY busy with my school stuff. If you are interested, I can provide you with a lot of offsets. More importantly, that frees me from having to spend time on the app and enables me to concentrate more on the university.

This is the non-GUI editor. It contains some offsets. Feel free to check out the source code. Hopefully it helps!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mhsec-monster-hunter-stories-editor-crappy.445117/

Last edited by secXsQuared,

Monar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to my poor English. (´・ω・`)

items are stored in savedata in a specific order. If you randomly take an empty slot to create an item, that item will have "unlimited quantity" regardless of how much it's showing in the game. For example:

0x10~0x17 in your savedata stores the first item in the game (薬草). If you change the value to D1 00 03 00 00 00 (ステーキの仙丹x3, this item gives your monster 50,000 EXP once used), you will see in your bag 3 ステーキの仙丹 but you can use it unlimited times even though it shows only 3 quantities. Until when you normally obtain the 薬草 (via gathering on map, or purchase from shop), 0x10~0x17 will be overwritten by the system to 薬草, and you no longer get access to this hacked ステーキの仙丹~

Thank you for new data. Though I'm not going to support to edit/add item because "setting item to incorrect place" seems unstable...

Hey. Do you feel like and have the dedication to extend the whole thing? I have just started making a GUI editor. However, I've been EXTREMELY busy with my school stuff. If you are interested, I can provide you with a lot of offsets. More importantly, that frees me from having to spend time on the app and enables me to concentrate more on the university.

This is the non-GUI editor. It contains some offsets. Feel free to check out the source code. Hopefully it helps!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mhsec-monster-hunter-stories-editor-crappy.445117/

Oh... Well, are these data(address, offset, and so on) secret?

secXsQuared

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to my poor English. (´・ω・`)

Thank you for new data. Though I'm not going to support to edit/add item because "setting item to incorrect place" seems unstable...

Oh... Well, are these data(address, offset, and so on) secret?
No, they are not secret. the offsets are just scattered. They are discussed in a million places. Guess ill work on it anyways .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1