ROM Hack [Release] Level-5 3DS Archive Tool

Flurry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a basic converter. AFAIK it only works with the xc files from plvspw.
And not all of them work 100%
zbl0gXh.png

@Hebby That file is a little too big for me to download :blush:

Gow supremo

I am playing my 2ds
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hmm, I wonder what sort of character limit you get in YW2, might sound stupid but part of what puts me off playing that game is I want the romaji names for the Youkai not the Westernized versions.

Though when you rename a Youkai you only get 8 characters, imagine it would be the same even with file edits :(

Its a stupid want, just got use to some of the names from the Anime ,which I only watched 10 episodes of...

Blancket

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello. I would like to know if someone managed to extract the textures of the game Yo-Kai watch? It does not matter if it's 1, 2 or 3.
I absolutely seek how to find a solution to get me its textures, knowing that I am not at all experimenting in game decrypting.
But in order to make a model of the city of the game, for a study project, I come to you hoping that someone will be able to help me.
Thank you in advance.

MiqellDestroyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hello. I would like to know if someone managed to extract the textures of the game Yo-Kai watch? It does not matter if it's 1, 2 or 3.
I absolutely seek how to find a solution to get me its textures, knowing that I am not at all experimenting in game decrypting.
But in order to make a model of the city of the game, for a study project, I come to you hoping that someone will be able to help me.
Thank you in advance.
I know something

MurkyMuse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to mod Fantasy Life, but haven't been able to figure out how to access the files I need. Was there every any progress on this?

onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kuriimu can open most basic Level5 formats. Some formats are understood but have either a separate tool I can link to or just a specification without a tool.
And things like models aren't publically understood yet. You're free to join the FTI discord (linked in the Kuriimu thread) to get more answers and help on them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    wow that didn't work lol
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    tried to paste a pic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop getting your creamy paste all over
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    DO NOT WORK FOR ME :(
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think he has a wedgie, and is afraid to fix it in public.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, is that Wing from South Park?