Hacking [Release] lesshax - CFW Optimized 9.2 Payload

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
sure adfly is annoying but people should get paid for their time and work.

While I agree in this, I'm suggesting putting annoying intrusive sound flash ads and an adblocker check script is not the solution. I'd rather do a few clickities on a google adsense than going trough that blue bee hell again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't think it's really fair to profit off the work yellows8, smea, and company did, when they themselves never put up their work behind pay walls or ad walls. But at any rate, I'll give the 9.2U N3DS payload a try and see how it works.

Please check #95

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

Garcia98

Hey! Listen!
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country

Ayy lmao, there are many other better ways to ask for money than using AdFly links, in my humble opinion these kind of links should be forbidden in GBATemp.

Also this is not an original work so I don't want to unintentionally support this project by any means.

Last edited by Garcia98,

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel the developer could easily add an ad or two to his webpage instead of adfly though. Adfly has always caused issues for me... Fake flashupdates... Fake Java updates.. Fake this that and the other thing... and popups *shivers*

Last edited by Mistie,

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
I feel the developer could easily add an ad or two to his webpage instead of adfly though. Adfly has always caused issues for me... Fake flashupdates... Fake Java updates.. Fake this that and the other thing... and popups *shivers*

Please check #95 and tell me if its better for you.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't feel comfortable not supporting a developer's work. Plus I have already downloaded it and suffered through the adfly.. I just like complaining.

It's ok, I did the same. I just don't like people having to go through that if they don't really want to.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

I got this working on my O3DS XL, however it seems like boot rate has actually gone down and instead it hangs at a black screen instead of yellow when the MenuHax splash screen loads. It does seem a little faster when it works since it just goes from the MenuHax splash to the RxTools splash to the emunand without any flashing colors or text at the MenuHax splash. Anybody know what I might be doing wrong? I was also under the impression that this would bypass the MenuHax splash and RxTools splash altogether while retaining the ability to cold boot the emuNand, L boot the HBL, and R boot the sysNand.

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you supported smea's work? Just asking.
If he doesn't have ads on his page(s) than I have not. I tend not to donate as I have no proper method of sending people money. (or money to send for that matter as I have a lot of important things to save up for)

So I guess I am a hypocrite...? Meh.

Last edited by Mistie,

RibShark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice, just tested on my 9.2E N3DSXL booting into ReiNand 10.3E. Before my boot time was around 28 seconds, now I get a boot time of 21.5 seconds from the power button press to when the home menu appears.

D

Deleted User

BIN file, higher boot rate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, and can the sourcecode be put up somewhere?

Reactions: Mrrraou

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you fork ninjhax2.x and used it as a base for this project? Also, if you decide to release the source for lesshax, could you make a tutorial on compiling it?

I always wanted to learn how to build the ropbins, but his instructions are not very user friendly.

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by Mistie,
Reactions: pbanj and 3xkrazy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.