Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

V0LT!GE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok that means the IP is either not correct, or you havent opened Boot NTR Selector correctly.
Iam using right now the 3.2 Version in BootNTR Selector cuz the others wont wokr anymore for me dont know why :(
and IP adress is right... using the ip adress which displayed in FBI

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seems I'm the only one:creep:
upload_2016-12-14_8-45-34.png

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
no

i mean like NTR froze. my game still loaded on my 3ds
Ahh! To play offline, Send the memory patch then click connect BEFORE you open Sun/Moon. If you wanna play online, Dont send the patch or click online until Festival Plaza -> Wifi Icon -> Click yes to connect online -> Once its online, Click Connect on CTR-V

(You only need to do this on Pokemon Games and some Zelda games)

Last edited by PRAGMA,

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh! To play offline, Send the memory patch then click connect BEFORE you open Sun/Moon. If you wanna play online, Dont send the patch or click online until Festival Plaza -> Wifi Icon -> Click yes to connect online -> Once its online, Click Connect on CTR-V

(You only need to do this on Pokemon Games and some Zelda games)
hmm, after clicking send memory patched, it sent the patch, but wont connect and always fails to connect. it works before i sent the patch though

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Cool App! One request though:
Could you please add to the OP that this only works for n3ds users?
The common reason people are getting a white screen is because they are using an o3ds, which isn't compatible with NTR Streaming (even when using ntr 3.4).

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a few bug s with this that are non-existent with nitrostream. Just gonna list em here. Keep in mind im using the same settings on this and nitro.

1: booting smash only streams the bottom screen, it just streams it twice.

2: less games are compatible, though im assuming a memory patch would fix this

3: framerates are extremely jumpy. Nitro gives me a consistent 30, while this can range from 8 to 40 in some areas.

Dont get me wrong, im hyped for this progtam, but i would love if these were addressed.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Cool App! One request though:
Could you please add to the OP that this only works for n3ds users?
The common reason people are getting a white screen is because they are using an o3ds, which isn't compatible with NTR Streaming (even when using ntr 3.4).
Added

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Having a few bug s with this that are non-existent with nitrostream. Just gonna list em here. Keep in mind im using the same settings on this and nitro.

1: booting smash only streams the bottom screen, it just streams it twice.

2: less games are compatible, though im assuming a memory patch would fix this

3: framerates are extremely jumpy. Nitro gives me a consistent 30, while this can range from 8 to 40 in some areas.

Dont get me wrong, im hyped for this progtam, but i would love if these were addressed.
1 & 2: Boot the game and then click connect on CTR-V, Still not working click send memory patch before opening the game and then click connect.
3: Thats totally up to the game, pc, connection, hardware.
NTRViewer thats embed is the exact same used by NitroStream.

ThatDudeSly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can confirm this gives a very noticeable improvement to my recording setup. I don't use a dongle, no redirection, nothing. This is just running from my hard wired pc to the router and your typical 3DS wifi connection to the router. Info is in the video description.

Also i'd like to say for those if you having issues with horrible frame rate drop down the priority factor to 3, qos to 100, and picture quality to 85-90 never go to 100 if you want smooth frame rate. The big issue for me having huge frame loss was the priority factor though set at default by 5 so drop that down and you should see improvement.

Do take not that youtube recompresses the video file so it actually looks quite better locally which kinda sucks :(

Last edited by ThatDudeSly,

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Can confirm this gives a very noticeable improvement to my recording setup. I don't use a dongle, no redirection, nothing. This is just running from my hard wired pc to the router and your typical 3DS wifi connection to the router. Info is in the video description.

Also i'd like to say for those if you having issues with horrible frame rate drop down the priority factor to 3, qos to 100, and picture quality to 85-90 never go to 100 if you want smooth frame rate. The big issue for me having huge frame loss was the priority factor though set at default by 5 so drop that down and you should see improvement.

Do take not that youtube recompresses the video file so it actually looks quite better locally which kinda sucks :(

The settings you have make no sense, QOS should always be 101 (Meaning dont limit), Priority Mode should always be top for pokemon games and pretty much all games really. The rest is up to you doe.
Priority Mode/Screen means which screen gets priority over fps.

Last edited by PRAGMA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo