Settings and features (some settings are only in the config file!)
- Pro Controllers are supported (because someone is going to ask)
- Combine JoyCons
- Combines a pair of JoyCons into a single vJoy device
- Reverse Stick X/Y
- Reverses the X/Y direction(s) for both sticks
- Gyro Controls
- Enables controlling the mouse with a JoyCon like a WiiMote
- Prefer Left JoyCon
- By default, the right JoyCon is used (if found), this forces the program to use the left JoyCon (if found)
- Gyro Controls Sensitivity X/Y
- Controls the sensitivity -> higher = more sensitive
- The X sensitivity also controls the gyro sensitivity for Rz/sl0/sl1 in vJoy
- Gyroscope Combo Code
- A number that tells the program which button or set of buttons to use to toggle gyro controls
- To figure out what number to put in the config, look at the Gyro Combo Code when you press your desired keycombo
- Quick Toggle Gyro
- Changes the behavior of the Gyro toggle from a standard switch, to a "always off unless keycombo is pressed" mode
- Invert Quick Toggle
- Changes the behavior of the quick toggle from always off unless keycombo is pressed to always on unless keycombo is pressed
- Gyro Window
- Opens up a visualizer for the JoyCon's gyroscope
- Mario Theme
- Plays the Mario theme on the first connected JoyCon at startup
- Debug Mode
- Prints debug info to the console
- Write Debug to File
- Writes the debug info to a file
- Force Poll Update
- Don't enable this, probably
I'm already aware of this post, but some of the info is pretty out of date, and I figured I should make an official thread.
I've made two reddit posts about this now, and occasionally browse this forum, but still haven't made a post on here about this yet.
Like with the reddit post's I've made before I'll do my best to answer any questions or comments you have.
I don't have a full tutorial on how to use the program at the moment, but I have a basic outline of what to do on the GitHub page, I'll update this if me or someone else makes a full tutorial.
If you're willing to make a tutorial contact me and I'll put it on the GitHub page (as well as here)
Q: What actually is this thing and why should I use it?
- A: It's a driver that lets you use your JoyCons/Pro Controller with your PC with a lot more functionality than the default Windows driver (Analog stick support, Gyro Controls, Combining JoyCons, etc...)
Source Code on GitHub
As much as I wish my code was perfect, it probably isn't so if you find any bugs or want to request a feature, you can do that here.
- If you want to contact me directly for any reason the info is on the GitHub page since I'm not sure if I can post it here
Last edited by mfosse,