Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,844,185
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
What problems are you having?
I can't 'make' sftdlib. It says sf2d_texture does not have a member 'tex' (which it doesn't seem to have). sf2dlib makes fine. I am thinking either a) I got an outdated sf2d, or b) I am misunderstanding the code (quite possible, I haven't touched C++ in 2 years)
And then, on my first try I only got the problem that sftd.h couldn't be found , but fixed quickly by searching for sf2d.h and putting it in the same place. Then, when making JKSM it had the problem that FSUSER_OpenArchive had the wrong number of arguments, which it did because it was being called with 3 and in fs.h it is declared with 1. (When I got this one try was deleting libsftd and libsf2d in case I had outdated ones, but then I got the problem above). I found an instance of the method being called with 3 arguments in a project of smealum's, but I looked at one of the two includes and it didn't define it. The other include was 3ds.h which wasn't available with the project so maybe it's defined there, and I have an outdated one? I think 3ds.h belongs to libctru so maybe my libctru is outdated (my 3ds.h does not define it)? A second problem with making JKSM was that FSUSER_CloseArchive wasn't bring called with a pointer as expected, and adding a & fixed that but that seems totally wrong. But anyway right now I'm not up to that because of course sf2d doesn't make anymore.

Sorry for wall of text and I appreciate your reply :-)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
This assumes you have the portlibs setup. Just run the bat file in the zip. You need the command line git for windows though, not the GUI thing that github has.
Yeah the portlibs were easy as they came precompiled. I use git through the command prompt already, I thought git for Windows might be a different thing? Whatever it is I can work it out, the internet is brimming with answered questions about git. I will try this as soon as I get home :-)))) Thank you again!!!

tbm24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, hoping someone can figure out what I may be doing wrong attempting to run JKSV with PokeBank. I've added the files from the zip and successfully load into the menu. My main issue is my version Alpha Sapphire is digital, when I navigate to SD/CIA I'm met with a message saying no games are installed. I run the check for installed games but no luck. I know my games are there as I can cycle through them before selecting PokeBank.

jonlad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if there is a way to perform a batch save with JKSM? Say if I wanted to backup saves for all my games at once?

I want to backup all my saves at once then copy off the sd card in case the sd card dies, whats the best way of doing this? Having to backup each individual game save one at a time isnt very efficient

Thanks!

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a way to perform a batch save with JKSM? Say if I wanted to backup saves for all my games at once?

I want to backup all my saves at once then copy off the sd card in case the sd card dies, whats the best way of doing this? Having to backup each individual game save one at a time isnt very efficient

Thanks!

If you press R, it will select all the titles you have installed and rip out the saves for each one.

Reactions: osaka35

configchan

Trophies
XP
Country
You must be using the .3dsx or something, I exported my save and a main file came out, but as I already anticipated, PKHeX can't load it yet.
It'll need a custom mmap most likely, and it will also never work for o3DS, as it's an extended memory game like Sm4sh and MHX. It's a good thing that JK found the bank method, too, because that's most likely the only way we'll be getting save editing for SM on non-cfw o3DS.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll need a custom mmap most likely, and it will also never work for o3DS, as it's an extended memory game like Sm4sh and MHX. It's a good thing that JK found the bank method, too, because that's most likely the only way we'll be getting save editing for SM on non-cfw o3DS.
Let's hope Ninty doesn't add Bank to the ASLR list when they update for S&M then. It seems like they're just targeting exploit games, but you never know...

configchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's hope Ninty doesn't add Bank to the ASLR list when they update for S&M then. It seems like they're just targeting exploit games, but you never know...
If they end up doing that, then those of us stuck in userland will need to wait for Smea to update the HBL for PASLR. He said he has a good idea how to, but the when might be very far off unfortunately.

Daisy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, can somebody help me? When I try to copy a save from a CIA, it doesn't save on my SD. My saves folder is just staying empty

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.