Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,842,894
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It gives me a crash in my O3DSXL.
Same here with both of my O3DS XL.
The old version was working fine, even with some limitation for "blank" save slots on some games.
Unfortunately I lost the old version - so I ended with SDF again ^_^

I guess O3DS XL is too old for getting proper support :rofl2:

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here with both of my O3DS XL.
The old version was working fine, even with some limitation for "blank" save slots on some games.
Unfortunately I lost the old version - so I ended with SDF again ^_^

I guess O3DS XL is too old for getting proper support :rofl2:
No. I just haven't had my o3ds to actually test on lately. I let someone borrow it and they're not done with it yet.

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No. I just haven't had my o3ds to actually test on lately. I let someone borrow it and they're not done with it yet.
oh good to know,
If you have the O3DS back, you could check save dumping for games with only one save slot.
I tried New Super Mario Bros Savegame and it hangs on dumping slot 2 because I only have slot 1 save. Just saying ;)

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Holy shit, this even worked with my Retail Cards !!!! i exported saves from Retail and imported to Cia version and BAM it works SO long waited for this , it never worked with SDF for me.

Much much Love man <3 !!!!!!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit, this even worked with my Retail Cards !!!! i exported saves from Retail and imported to Cia version and BAM it works SO long waited for this , it never worked with SDF for me.

Much much Love man <3 !!!!!!
Yea but still sad it does not work with gateway saves :( sad face

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Yea but still sad it does not work with gateway saves :( sad face

you mean the .3ds saves? why do you use .3ds ? go for CIA man , cias are much better !

but as for gw saves, they are pretty darn easy to back up and import etc. just copy them every now and then from your msd to the pc etc.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you mean the .3ds saves? why do you use .3ds ? go for CIA man , cias are much better !

but as for gw saves, they are pretty darn easy to back up and import etc. just copy them every now and then from your msd to the pc etc.
This will not touch the gateway save at all i get a error if u can import it do it for me plez

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with a gateway wanna give a newer test build a shot? I changed the cartridge opening code to the only other way I can think of to open it.

Reactions: Michierusama

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure i can test
Ok. Thanks. I'll get it to you soon. I'm finishing up the renaming thing right now. I forgot to convert it over to utf16.

Edit: Small request. Can anyone see if it opens ExtData for Fire Emblem Fates SE? I might have to add that to the ExtData redirect for Conquest.

Last edited by JK_,

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_4334.JPG

Sorry it isn't the best quality, it is the SE.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, @GoddessKozy. Should be handled now. If anyone is brave enough to give the test build a go, you can. Sorry about the size increase, but there was no other way to get japanese support in it. Also, it's a test build. It doesn't have the same kind of error reporting on the bottom screen that the old one does.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, @GoddessKozy. Should be handled now. If anyone is brave enough to give the test build a go, you can. Sorry about the size increase, but there was no other way to get japanese support in it. Also, it's a test build. It doesn't have the same kind of error reporting on the bottom screen that the old one does.

I can. Is there any risk of bricking emunand? :P

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can test with PQ if you want? What exactly are you looking to be tested, more extdata stuff or?

I tested exporting the extdata for Fates and it worked this time.
Nothing needs to be tested with Persona Q. The save manager just doesn't like to start after it's been played, at least for me it doesn't. All it does is show a black screen.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing needs to be tested with Persona Q. The save manager just doesn't like to start after it's been played, at least for me it doesn't. All it does is show a black screen.
And to fix that you have to uninstall it and reinstall or what?

Deleting the log?

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I mean, compatibility testing came to mind for me. I checked anyways and it's not just you, I'm getting a black screen after playing PQ as well. If it helps.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't play it, but for those fans it will be a big issue! for compatibility purposes too. Restarting the system and launching causes the same result?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.