Homebrew [Release] Inject any app into Health & Safety (O3DS/N3DS/CFW only)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 239,877
  • Replies 527
  • Likes 40

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm following Plailect's guide and I've gotten to the part where I am supposed to use this tool. While Plailect's guide says I can use go.sh on OSX I am running into an issue where it spits out that hs.app cannot be found.
I had the same problem - I switched over to Windows and it was able to run the script

arendt walter

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I followed Plailect's guide now twice with the exact same result. I am stuck where it says "29. Launch the Health and Safety Application (which is now FBI) on RedNAND" (part 4, section I). The FBI Inject seems to work, after I reboot into RedNAND/EmuNAND I can see the FBI symbol in the upper screen. But when I click on the "Health and Safety" button i get stuck on the Nintendo 3DS logo.
Up to this point everything went fine. I tried both, the banner and non-banner version. Same result. Since I did the whole guide twice now I really don't know what I am doing wrong.

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I followed Plailect's guide now twice with the exact same result. I am stuck where it says "29. Launch the Health and Safety Application (which is now FBI) on RedNAND" (part 4, section I). The FBI Inject seems to work, after I reboot into RedNAND/EmuNAND I can see the FBI symbol in the upper screen. But when I click on the "Health and Safety" button i get stuck on the Nintendo 3DS logo.
Up to this point everything went fine. I tried both, the banner and non-banner version. Same result. Since I did the whole guide twice now I really don't know what I am doing wrong.
try not the latest but the 1.4.17 version of FBI

Reactions: astronautlevel

k8099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

i have the same problem,but when i try the devmenu instead ,it is work good,so i think maybe it is fbi(lastest version) problem

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: d0k3

arendt walter

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
try not the latest but the 1.4.17 version of FBI
The problem was the wrong version. I downloaded 2.0.1 without noticing. Used 1.4.17 and it worked. Curiously i had to re-inject it again at the end when i was supposed to start FBI in SysNAND to install the homebrew launcher. But now everything works just as intended. Thank you.

Is your 3DS Old or New? If it's on 9.2 and EUR, I think I have the right file you need to use
Thank you for the offer. Luckily everything is fine now. All i have left to do is cleaning up my sd-card. It's a mess :) BTW it is a new 3DS XL (EU).

Reactions: Elveman

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to download & install the original hs.app? My ssd crashed and I lost my backup of it. I want to reinstall it over the one injected with FBI. If it matters any I have a USA N3DSXL on 10.7 CFW SysNand (AuReiNand), no EmuNand.

Reactions: Raylight

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
HDD got currupted and lost my H&S backup for my n3ds anyone got a backup I dont imagine every 3ds has a special version.

Is there any way to download & install the original hs.app? My ssd crashed and I lost my backup of it. I want to reinstall it over the one injected with FBI. If it matters any I have a USA N3DSXL on 10.7 CFW SysNand (AuReiNand), no EmuNand.
Same issue as you if you find a way tell me lol

Last edited by Raylight,

EddieEddie90

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did everything 100% accurate but when I launch H&S from sysNAND a message appears that says "An error has ocurred, download again from eshop" or something like that :C Any ideas?

ViewtifulV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any update on getting this to work on a mac? I'm stuck without access to a pc for a while so using a mac is my only option right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back