Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does the NTR Plugin work with the new 1.5 update? Gonna hold off on updating if not.
It doesn't. More over something in my save file went bonkers after the update and now the game crashes whenever I try to enter adventure mode. I'm trying to fix it but I fear the worst...

Edit: welp.. as it stands I don't think I can patch up my save file. If someone here wants to be a god in my book and have a look at the Hex (since that is probably the only thing left now) please do.

Attachments

• zmha.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by Favna,

Zach9o9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, new updates can kill a lot of things...

Especially for someone like me, who can't get any of the DLC....

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyway, other than what I said before, if anyone fancies sharing their save file with me then bless you so much. The only "requirement" I have is that you have quite a lot or completed entirely the standard adventure map because that is really the only thing that is making me not want to start over - the time I spent on getting that map to near completion.

Neclord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well that really sucks, at least now I know to definitely steer clear from updating lol I'd help you out but I've barely touched the Adventure map myself.

Zach9o9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd offer mine, but I've done just about everything in the Vanilla game. I'm only missing Help allies 500 times medal, and 100 Delicious Fairy Food medal. I can't physically get the Amiibo and Rental Skills medals because I don't have an Amiibo nor have a friend who plays the game.

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd offer mine, but I've done just about everything in the Vanilla game. I'm only missing Help allies 500 times medal, and 100 Delicious Fairy Food medal. I can't physically get the Amiibo and Rental Skills medals because I don't have an Amiibo nor have a friend who plays the game.
I mean.. DLC-less game does have the standard adventure map so that would work, no?

Zach9o9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't mind the fact that, aside from the DLC and the 2/4 medals I mentioned, the game is 100% done. At least all characters are 99, All Weapons and Costumes Unlocked, All Adventure Maps have the A-Rank, and completed Legends Mode on every difficulty.

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you don't mind the fact that, aside from the DLC and the 2/4 medals I mentioned, the game is 100% done. At least all characters are 99, All Weapons and Costumes Unlocked, All Adventure Maps have the A-Rank, and completed Legends Mode on every difficulty.
Yeah that would be perfect. I didn't spend any time in the DLC adventure maps yet anyway.

p.s. in case you're not familiar with attaching (spying on that messages count), the best way is just zipping your zmha.bin and attach it to your message

Last edited by Favna,

Zach9o9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, here you go.

Edit: Also if the weapons and their skills are not to your liking, I apologize; they're what I liked on my weapons before the DLC came out and I was left in the dust.

Attachments

• zmha.zip
    7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by Zach9o9,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright, here you go.

Edit: Also if the weapons and their skills are not to your liking, I apologize; they're what I liked on my weapons before the DLC came out and I was left in the dust.
lots of Weapon skill editing & getting badges for Toon Zelda & Marin later I can confirm I can enter adventure mode flawlessly. Again thanks so much and bless you!

BtEtta

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I have a bunch of projects to update with the latest DLC. I'll be looking at them all tomorrow. But the plugin will always break with new updates.

@nedron92 How was the current update version information stored in the save file. If that's mirrored in memory anywhere I should be able to run a sanity check.

Neclord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I have a bunch of projects to update with the latest DLC. I'll be looking at them all tomorrow. But the plugin will always break with new updates.

@nedron92 How was the current update version information stored in the save file. If that's mirrored in memory anywhere I should be able to run a sanity check.

Glad to hear the plugin is still being updated. Looking forward to it

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i look forward to the plugin being updated for 1.5.0 + the new DLC. the work you plan on will of course include the old3ds compatible plugin as well? anyway, thanks for being on top of things when updates break the plugin.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany

That was a bit complicated, I was searching for some data (at the beginning of the savefile) that only change, after there is an Update. Do you need the offsets?
The DLC-Information is the point I'm hanging on - I can't even handle this (and this shitty. because of some function/charas that only comes with a DLC) and for some security reasons I have to find a way
(or you savefile will going be courrpted if you try something wrong that's not possible...and that's not the programm I want to have ^^)

BtEtta

Trophies
XP
Country
Hyrule Warriors Legends USA/EUR 1.5.0 — NTR Cheat Plugin

Nothing new this time (still haven't gotten around to fixing the 'Newest' sort for fairy food.) Just fixed for new update.

readme.txt
Code:
Hyrule Warriors Legends USA/EUR 1.5.0
NTR Cheat Plugin

Place in correct folder for region
EUR: sd:/plugin/000400000017EB00/cheat.plg
USA: sd:/plugin/000400000017EA00/cheat.plg

###Features###
Maximum:
* Rupees
* Materials
* Delicious fairy foods
* Large gratitude crystals
* Adventure mode items (for all maps including DLC)

In battle:
* Infinite Special
* Infinite Focus Spirit
* Infinite health
* Infinite healing potions

Battle results:
* 10,000 Kills
* 0 Damage taken

* Easter Egg :D

For the battle/results cheats the plugin attempts to detect whether you're
playing Legend/Free mode, or Adventure mode (as different cheats are needed)
Let me know if you encounter a *reproducable* situation where this
doesn't happen

The infinite health code is imperfect. It only works for the first selectable
warrior, it sometimes locks the health of an enemy, and the Master Sword
(also probably the Heart-strong skill) doesn't function as if you have
full health. If these are problems just use the infinite potions code
to keep your health topped up.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Credit goes to BeserkLeon for the 1.2.0 version of this plugin

———Original Credits———
Credit for Rupees and Kills codes — Seasame
Credit for Special, Magic Gauges, and materials codes — Deathwing Zero
Credit for Master Quest Map adventure items code — Ranadiel

And have a little pointer for the easter egg.
hwl-egg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1