Homebrew [release] HomeMenuHax

william341

Last remaining VinsClone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running 10.1.0-27 usa
It says Failed to stat the body-filepath: themepayload/menuhax_USA21504_old3ds.lz

It's there, I checked.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm really impressed with this so far.

Themehax works perfectly for me in EmuNAND, both on my New 3DS with 9.5 EmuNAND using Gateway and Old 3DS using 10.1 EmuNAND using rxTools. No way to run it on my New 3DS's 8.1 SysNAND right now due to the lack of a browser, but otherwise great! Shame I had to switch to the default theme.

Alex Spady

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really impressed with this so far.

Themehax works perfectly for me in EmuNAND, both on my New 3DS with 9.5 EmuNAND using Gateway and Old 3DS using 10.1 EmuNAND using rxTools. No way to run it on my New 3DS's 8.1 SysNAND right now due to the lack of a browser, but otherwise great! Shame I had to switch to the default theme.
You can run the homebrew? I can't load anything. Feel free to educate me.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
what are the chances that someone will make this work with loading gw?
is it 'hard' to load gw via other methods because it is more locked down, as opposed to loading stuff like rxtools, reinand etc?
i really hope gw team make use of this :) well done yellows8, it's the holy grail of exploits.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I'd say let Gateway figure that out and work on getting it to launch rxTools/reinand (since most CFW is open sourced it would be easier and cleaner to adapt them to the new exploit rather then jury rigging a closed source project like Gateway).

You only really gain the use of Gateway's flashcart with Gateway mode and 99% of everything else you can do is with CFW. Plus Gateway breaks TWL/AGB mode. Unless they fixed that it's not really worth the trouble especially if Gateway team ends up doing it for us. :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
these comments seems the update makes stable the hbl?
とりあえずアップデートしない方が良い。もっと安定ですけれども、今Blargsnesが失敗です。

I recommend not updating for now. It is more stable and fixes some stuff, but blargSnes doesn't work.

Last edited by sj33,
Reactions: Februarysn0w

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
とりあえずアップデートしない方が良い。もっと安定ですけれども、今Blargsnesが失敗です。

I recommend not updating for now. It is more stable and fixes some stuff, but blargSnes doesn't work.
That didn't even work in the first homemenuhax, did it?

what are the chances that someone will make this work with loading gw?
is it 'hard' to load gw via other methods because it is more locked down, as opposed to loading stuff like rxtools, reinand etc?
i really hope gw team make use of this :) well done yellows8, it's the holy grail of exploits.
The holy grail of exploits would actually be a bootloader exploit, but this is pretty damn close and probably the best we're going to get :P

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I found a workaround to the c-stick problem. Opening and closing CitraAGB seems to fix it. The bug is still there. Hope He fixes it. this is the best entrypoint so far imo :yay:
Are you sure it's not just "launching any homebrew"? The stick seems to work after launching Tappy Plane, CTRXplorer ... it might just be rebooting into HBL from anything.

D

Deleted User

Oh man, if this become 100% stable and we get the ability to load EmuNand from this.... I think I'd have to play around with system a little more XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1