Homebrew [release] HomeMenuHax

  • Thread starter Thread starter spinal_cord
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 181,848
  • Replies Replies 753
  • Likes Likes 13
So is there a way to load custom themes even tho i have themehax
Yeah... That's just the topic people was talking about in latest pages/posts on this thread... But, honestly, is very hard for anyone to do it, because it needs to decompress the custom theme, and edit and recompile all the installer (code) again... Process takes a lot of time, and is valid for one theme per install.

However, If you want to try, go ahead!
 
Last edited by fmkid,
Yeah... That's just the topic people was talking about in latest pages/post on this thread... But, honestly, is very hard for anyone to do it, because it needs to decompress the custom theme, and edit and recompile all the installer again... Process take a lot of time, and is valid for one theme per install.

However, If you want to try, go ahead!
i wish i could but i don't know how to code or any thing :(
 
Ok, here's themehax_installerSD v 1.3
It's a quick update so I may clean it up some later. Only tested on 9.2 old3ds and may not work for korea just yet.
That spammy unformatted text is really hard to read. Yellows8 clearly dislikes creating UIs :P
Failed to install Themehax_InstallerSD v1.3.
It responses:
Code:
Failed to initialize AM: 0xd8e06406
The AM service is inaccessible. With the hblauncher-payload this should never happen.
I tried to put the correct Otherapp Payload on both SD root and /themehax_installer folder. Nothing changed.

BTW, I was using Ninjhax 1.1b to boot HBL. Is it incompatible?
 
Last edited by MelonGx,
But it's compatible with 1.2.
1.3 changed it?
Well, I have understood from begin that ThemeHax should be installed through some NH2.x based-on exploits (I mean: IronHax, BrowserHax, NinjHax2.1)... I believe you should try using NinjHax 2.1 in change of NH1.1!
 
Well, I have understood from begin that ThemeHax should be installed through some NH2.x based-on exploits (I mean: IronHax, BrowserHax, NinjHax2.1)... I believe you should try using NinjHax 2.1 in change of NH1.1!
Thanks. By using Ninjhax 2.1 the installation becomes successful.
But the themehax doesn't boot after the installation.
Is my uninstallation of 1.2 incorrect?
Before I installed 1.3, I changed my SysNAND's theme from the current white one to the red one.

Now I'm restoring backed-up SysNAND to make a brand-new 1.3 installation.
(EDIT) The brand-new installed themehax failed to boot again even I restored SysNAND.
I think I have to back to 1.2.
 
Last edited by MelonGx,
Thanks. By using Ninjhax 2.1 the installation becomes successful.
But the themehax doesn't boot after the installation.
Is my uninstallation of 1.2 incorrect?
Before I installed 1.3, I changed my SysNAND's theme from the current white one to the red one.

Now I'm restoring backed-up SysNAND to make a brand-new 1.3 installation.
Only with changing theme should be enough to re-install!... However, you can in addition delete the payload file created on SD root.

And, also, be sure about the way you define to trigger the exploit (I mean, holding or not any specific button).
 
Last edited by fmkid,
Thanks. By using Ninjhax 2.1 the installation becomes successful.
But the themehax doesn't boot after the installation.
Is my uninstallation of 1.2 incorrect?
Before I installed 1.3, I changed my SysNAND's theme from the current white one to the red one.

Now I'm restoring backed-up SysNAND to make a brand-new 1.3 installation.
(EDIT) The brand-new installed themehax failed to boot again even I restored SysNAND.
I think I have to back to 1.2.
It's a complete waste of time to restore your sysnand lol. Themehax is all sd card.
 
Only with changing theme should be enough to re-install!... However, you can in addition delete the payload file created on SD root.

And, also, be sure about the way you define to trigger the exploit (I mean, holding or not any specific button).
I had already configured no-button method with B-Type2 -> Touch Screen. It doesn't work either.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's a complete waste of time to restore your sysnand lol. Themehax is all sd card.
I don't think so.
Because I have failed booting themehax 1.2 on uninstall -> reinstall either.
Only formatting/restoring SysNAND resolves it.
 
I had already configured no-button method with B-Type2 -> Touch Screen. It doesn't work either.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------


I don't think so.
Because I have failed booting themehax 1.2 on uninstall -> reinstall either.
Only formatting/restoring SysNAND resolves it.
What region 3ds are you using, Melon?
 
(EDIT)

It's my configuration error!
A-Type1 -> Touch Screen (no-button) worked!
Now my 1.3 boots properly.
Thanks to everyone for the help.
 
Last edited by MelonGx,
1.3 unofficial release fix the freezing of game when pressing the home button?
No... That problem is inherent to autoboot triggering ThemeHax method!... Nothing to do about that, until Smealum release his new *Hax 2.5 or simply avoid to use autoboot option.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted