Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

Connorxcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not identifying my wallpapers I made the sizes correct ??? image.jpgimage.jpg

shoemaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you make an option for the background loading to start as soon you click on the icon in the lower left? Instead, the only two options are to do the background loading on boot or load everything once you click on the icon.

For me, the crashing issue only occurs when you select a homebrew while the background loading is occurring. There is no crash when choosing a 3DS app. And I'm on N3DS; this is not an O3DS-only issue.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Thankkkkk yoouuuuuu
You're welcome.Also I think your img sizes are not correct. This are the needed ones

1.Create a 400 x 240 PNG with no alpha channel (transparency). Name it wallpapertop.png and place it in the root of your SD card.
2.Create a 320 x 240 PNG with no alpha channel (transparency). Name it wallpaperbottom.png and place it in on your theme folder.

Last edited by JJTapia19,

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because of the touch controls timeout which prevents the selection of a menu item from causing touches on the next screen. As I explained a few pages back I need to play with the timing of it to prevent errant touches while not making the UI feel sluggish.
Just lock the touch controls until the stylus isn't touching the screen. That's what I do on Petit Computer.
Code:
@LOOP1
WAIT 1:IF TCHST GOTO @LOOP2
GOTO @LOOP1

@LOOP2
IF TCHST GOTO @LOOP2
@LOOP2A
WAIT 1
IF TCHST THEN END
GOTO @LOOP2A

Isaac Conrad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
New 3DS XL 10.1 EUR / ThemeHax.

Any app I'm trying to launch with the latest build (39) of your launcher freeze my New 3DS. Do you still have any previous release, please ?

VideahGams

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
videah.xyz
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work