Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
:P

Yeah, it appears (or rather, doesn't appear) there and on the title launcher also (again, three pages on my end). Same behavior with the third row enabled or disabled, and with the region free launcher enabled or disabled.
Ok, can you try with beta 33? It should be sorted now.

@mashers can you post how to add the bg's on the og post? Please and thank you
Done.

@mashers will bg music be customizable - like we just drop in a mp3 file
As I have already said several times, and as the top post states in the todo list, background music is a feature which I want to add. I don't know what file format will be used as it will depend on which library is used for playback.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Can we get this in cia format?
There has been no way of properly creating a .cia of the homebrew launcher. It has been done but they don't work when you try to open a .3dsx. This is due to the cia not having the exploit required for homebrew apps to open. If you can install cias I recommend installing a cia of ironfall invasion and setting up ironhax. That's the closest thing we got.

Reactions: fmkid and SLiV3R

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There has been no way of properly creating a .cia of the homebrew launcher. It has been done but they don't work when you try to open a .3dsx. This is due to the cia not having the exploit required for homebrew apps to open. If you can install cias I recommend installing a cia of ironfall invasion and setting up ironhax. That's the closest thing we got.
If you can install CIAs then that means you can run unsigned / modified code, right? If so, do you think it would be possible for somebody to modify Ironhax / CubicNinja / YouTube so they jump straight to the area of code which loads the exploit and package the modified version up into a CIA? That way the exploit runs as normal but you can boot it from the CIA without having to go through the menus in the app which is being used for the hack.

It hasn't even been 10 min since i downloaded beta 32 and now 33 is up. xD
It was quite an easy fix ;)

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
If you can install CIAs then that means you can run unsigned / modified code, right? If so, do you think it would be possible for somebody to modify Ironhax / CubicNinja / YouTube so they jump straight to the area of code which loads the exploit and package the modified version up into a CIA? That way the exploit runs as normal but you can boot it from the CIA without having to go through the menus in the app which is being used for the hack.
I not sure if it's just not possible or if anyone have taken the time to do it. But I think Theme hax is getting custom themes soon so that would be more convinient than a .cia imo :lol:

Reactions: fmkid

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
But I'm using it for RXtools. So a solution from that point would be to have a button input in themehax that lets you boot into HBL instead of rx emunand.
That would work. You can use ctrbootmanager and set Rxtools to default and the HBL optional. Once you turn on your 3ds it will go to rxtools or you can press a button while booting and choose the hbl instead.

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@mashersDonkey kong rap in the background!
That is never going to happen. In fact I'll add DK Rap detection code which will brick the 3DS if the user tries to use it as BGM. Not least because of the line, "his coconut gun can fire in spurts / if he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt". I don't want to think of DK firing his gun in spurts. Especially if it hurts.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is never going to happen. In fact I'll add DK Rap detection code which will brick the 3DS if the user tries to use it as BGM. Not least because of the line, "his coconut gun can fire in spurts / if he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt". I don't want to think of DK firing his gun in spurts. Especially if it hurts.
hahahaah okay man, It's your launcher do what you want :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can still get a 2DS...
Never....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@SomeGamer Well, what firmware do they come on now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: