Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@mashers do you have any idea what we should do when ninjhax/ironhax 2.5 come out? Should we wait for your instructions or just update and keep your boot 3dsx?
I have no idea, sorry. I don't know anything at all about NH 2.5. I guess I'll try it when it's available and try to merge the changes from the new launcher that comes with it into the grid launcher.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea, sorry. I don't know anything at all about NH 2.5. I guess I'll try it when it's available and try to merge the changes from the new launcher that comes with it into the grid launcher.
Okay thank you. I'm just concerned that I will have to remove everything just to get the new payload on ... I mean, It's been a long time since i updated so I i guess it is possible just to reinstall ironhax after deleting the first save. Then your launcher would still be there but won't have any of the cool features such as game overclocking and in game screen shots (which i pray will oneday be in game recording)

Edit: is it possible to install Ironhax in Ironhax over the Ironhax original save file? If so then I can just install it in Ironhax and not have to worry about anything.
Edit 2: Maybe I can just install it in save file two then i can have Ironhax 2 and 2.5 :P

Last edited by BurningDesire,

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Yay! I love the tweaking abilities now! The picture on my O3DSXL is from Nausicaa of the valley of the wind! :)
20151013_212258.jpg
20151013_212228.jpg

Last edited by SLiV3R,

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yay! I love the tweaking abilities now! The picture on my O3DSXL is from Nausicaa of the valley of the wind! :)
Awesome! you can take screenshots from the 3ds too. :)
You can take screenshots at any time on the homebrew launcher by pressing X. The screen will freeze for a second.Then on your PC go to the root of your 3ds SD card and look for the pictures named hbl-grid-screenshot-XXXXXXXXXX.png.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just boot up emunand first and then in emunand launch the homebrew launcher you'll see your emunand titles BUT in my case any non legit cia that needs CFW to run just stays on a black screen and don't boot.
How do i boot up HBL while in emunand? Please, tell me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to