TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways, I should have an updated cache soon. The problem was a Korean title: 동키콩 리턴즈 3D

It's a Donkey Kong game that wasn't properly added to the cache.

EDIT: it's building now. I'm not 100% sure if it'll work like this, but worst case scenario I'll have to try again with another cache build lol.

Last edited by TheCruel,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm it's working with the r30 provided and yes KunoichiZ I used WinRAR to check, works fine. Reinstall the CIA and ensure "auto-update" is disabled. Then add those to the folder. Should work just fine.
Should I just delete the entire freeShop folder? Reinstalling the CIA (after deleting it) through Homebr3w didn't work.

Reactions: Darukeru

TehVillylol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways, I should have an updated cache soon. The problem was a Korean title: 동키콩 리턴즈 3D

It's a Donkey Kong game that wasn't properly added to the cache.

EDIT: it's building now. I'm not 100% sure if it'll work like this, but worst case scenario I'll have to try again with another cache build lol.
As a korean id like to apologize to you

Kylezo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I am new to this whole shabang...will this keep downloading if I close the lid? I assume it behaves similarly to the regular eShop?

aekotra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those with a Gateway have most games stored on a mSD in the cartridge. Is it possible to have these games show up in the 'installed' section of freeShop without having to move them to the SD card? I would like to receive updates and DLC in this way.

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
My freeShop is constantly crashing and restarting the system. I am running the latest Luma (AL9H) and I have already deinstalled freeShop and downloaded the CIA again and installed it.
Didn't bring any changes. I am not sure why it crashes :/

Anyone have any answers ?

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My freeShop is constantly crashing and restarting the system. I am running the latest Luma (AL9H) and I have already deinstalled freeShop and downloaded the CIA again and installed it.
Didn't bring any changes. I am not sure why it crashes :/

Anyone have any answers ?
Uninstalling the CIA won't change anything, the data files are stored on SD: /3ds/data/freeShop/

You can delete that directory and try running it again. There should be no reason for it to crash during boot unless you're using background music files for freeShop.

Reactions: randomt

Tke1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I report a bug too. When i choose the game "MH4" europe version , freeshop crash. Only for this game for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.