Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
BOXBOXBOY! is already listed on that title key website, so I used encTitleKeys.bin-Updater and searched for it in freeShop - unfortunately I can't find it. Typing "box" only leads me to several versions of the original BOXBOY!. Am I missing something?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Download the encTitleKeys bin from the Site, and put it in the Freeshop Folder, and Overwrite the old Enctitle whit the new.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes this is maybe a Bug The Updater show´s me only 1x in the week that a new Enctitle is available

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually - to show up - freeshop db should be updated too (only freeshop developers can do it)

Hmm?

show.php

Reactions: bjaxx87

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BOXBOXBOY! is already listed on that title key website, so I used encTitleKeys.bin-Updater and searched for it in freeShop - unfortunately I can't find it. Typing "box" only leads me to several versions of the original BOXBOY!. Am I missing something?

FreeShop uses a combination of encTitleKeys and a custom cache of game data maintained by TheCruel. Until a game exists in both, it won't show up in results. So until TheCruel releases a new version with this game in the cache it isn't going to show up in results.

If you really want the game without waiting, CIAngel depends exclusively on the titlekey database JSON, so this game should show up in it.

Reactions: bjaxx87 and cvskid

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FreeShop uses a combination of encTitleKeys and a custom cache of game data maintained by TheCruel. Until a game exists in both, it won't show up in results. So until TheCruel releases a new version with this game in the cache it isn't going to show up in results.

If you really want the game without waiting, CIAngel depends exclusively on the titlekey database JSON, so this game should show up in it.
Yup, it's in CIAngel. Downloading as of writing this.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I see, thanks for clarifying!

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a suggestion for this. Would it be possible to make it also download the updates/patches for games? For example I just downloaded smilebasic with this. And right after I unwrapped it, the notice appeared on the bottom saying "an update is available for this title". Meaning freeShop didn't download the update along with the game.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a suggestion for this. Would it be possible to make it also download the updates/patches for games? For example I just downloaded smilebasic with this. And right after I unwrapped it, the notice appeared on the bottom saying "an update is available for this title". Meaning freeShop didn't download the update along with the game.

If i'm not mistaken, OP already stated that he has a clue on how to do that and probably gonna be added on the next release. Correct me if I am wrong, anyone.

OnenZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

You also can use 3DS eSTUFF for download patch/DLC file as a cia or make a .tik

(I forget to add the quote lol)

Last edited by OnenZ,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, does this work on N3DS?
Because it works perfectly ok on my old 3ds however on n3ds with reinand its not installing any games , just downloads them Oo

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Guys, does this work on N3DS?
Because it works perfectly ok on my old 3ds however on n3ds with reinand its not installing any games , just downloads them Oo
Try creating the blank .db files and rebuild the database. If you never used the eShop you can't install stuff until you do that (if you already have used the eShop on that console, not sure what the problem could be)

Reactions: bi388

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry I didnt mention I never accessed eshop from that console. I get database from the cia updater (cant recall the name, it uses uncharted 4 bg). Same as on old 3ds :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, SnooPINGAS