Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bug to report
If you run freeshop and suspend it, then enable 3d on the home menu... the left eye sees freeshop behind the blurry suspend window and the right eye sees... black. Very jarring.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bug to report
If you run freeshop and suspend it, then enable 3d on the home menu... the left eye sees freeshop behind the blurry suspend window and the right eye sees... black. Very jarring.
Ya, someone mentioned that before. I'll add it to github issues so it's not forgotten.

Reactions: I pwned U!

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I were to download a bunch of games with this, restore an Emunand with said games to sysnand, would the games work at all? I mean, technically they're are "legitimate purchases". Just curious incase I ever screw up on something in the future

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I were to download a bunch of games with this, restore an Emunand with said games to sysnand, would the games work at all? I mean, technically they're are "legitimate purchases". Just curious incase I ever screw up on something in the future
they aren't really legitimate purchases. the tickets are not properly signed so you still need signature patches to use them. no games are deleted, just unusable.

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm having some problems with the download speed, it maxes out at 15kbs. I had to cancel and finish via fbi, which downloaded the game in a few minutes, so it can't really be the 3ds bad wifi. I am using a new3ds, is there a way to fix this?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm having some problems with the download speed, it maxes out at 15kbs. I had to cancel and finish via fbi, which downloaded the game in a few minutes, so it can't really be the 3ds bad wifi. I am using a new3ds, is there a way to fix this?
Try reinstalling freeShop.

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Or you can try to reinstall the cache.
Alright, it seemed to have worked, the speed is at 700kbs now, is that the max the 3ds can do?
Also, do I need to delete those files regularly to maintain the speed?

PK101

Cuttin' shit up in dis thread.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, it seemed to have worked, the speed is at 700kbs now, is that the max the 3ds can do?
Also, do I need to delete those files regularly to maintain the speed?
It depends on your internet but thats the maximum.
I don't have to delete my files anymore, I guess those problems get fixed when the cache gets replaced or when @TheCruel fixes those bugs.

Reactions: Sirence
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Psi's got a tiny Pico.