Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I just updated Reinand to latest version and all the files that I downloaded shown up (some nintendo directs) but after that the console got an error and crashed.
Now dsi payload wont work anymore -.-
Games poped up but some have black screen. Is there any chance to delete them? I dont see any title id or anything

Last edited by fatsquirrel,

OnenZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just updated Reinand to latest version and all the files that I downloaded shown up (some nintendo directs) but after that the console got an error and crashed.
Now dsi payload wont work anymore -.-
Games poped up but some have black screen. Is there any chance to delete them? I dont see any title id or anything

MAYBE it's you cfw, update from ReiNand to Luma v5.5.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Hey, @TheCruel, so I've been thinking for a few days now and I thought I'd finally ask: since you made your own eShop clone (freeShop) why not do something about the theme shop? The keys to get the themes are out there, and I'm sure that it isn't any different than digging into the servers for games.
makecdncia doesn't let us select what content files to use, we need to provide all the that the contents the tmd lists.
so we can't make a good cia of three themes, only all the themes.
someone could edit makecdncia to add this.

i'm not sure if @TheCruel uses make_cdn_cia in the source actually, maybe he uses his own implementation.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as soon as i click the download button on a game the app just crashes and the system restarts.

Freeshop v1.2.2
newly modded system, using a9lh as entry point running Luma CFW on 11.0 sysnand.

Last edited by KazoWAR,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as soon as i click the download button on a game the app just crashes and the system restarts.

Freeshop v1.2.2
newly modded system, using a9lh as entry point running Luma CFW on 11.0 sysnand.
Are you blocking nintendo servers in your network or something?

Reactions: zfreeman

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freeshop almost always crashes when I try to install DSiware. Just as a random example, when I try to install "A Little Bit of Dr. Mario" or "Aaah! Spot the Difference". Others seem to have these problems with many DSiWare titles as well. Is there any fix?

Last edited by Hammyface,

Liambass

Trophies
XP
Country
freeshop almost always crashes when I try to install DSiware. Just as a random example, when I try to install "A Little Bit of Dr. Mario" or "Aaah! Spot the Difference". Others seem to have these problems with many DSiWare titles as well. Is there any fix?

Not that it's of any help, but I've installed 3 or 4 DSi titles without issue.

Reactions: Hammyface

SEAgreen206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to install and launch both DSiware titles you had problems with.

I'm on A9LH Luma v5.5 11.0 sysNAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughhhh so hard to find, "Marmalade Boy" lol my girlfriend wants this weird movie.... I wonder if...