Status
Not open for further replies.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How is it that some titles are not shown? For example that title key site has Monster Hunter X EUR Demo. But when I put that enctitlekeys on my DS and open freeshop, it won't find it.

D

Diagamma

How is it that some titles are not shown? For example that title key site has Monster Hunter X EUR Demo. But when I put that enctitlekeys on my DS and open freeshop, it won't find it.
Im having the same problem, i downloaded the latest encTitleKeys.bin but Rhythm Heaven Megamix doesn't show up, and Kirby's Planet Robobot already added and shows up. What's the problem?
Did... did you even read the post you quoted? Or the one on the previous page (Back maybe 6 posts) explaining the exact same thing...
I dunno if this is 100% true, TheCruel doesn't update the titlekey list, but I believe he still has his cache that gets downloaded automatically. And if a game is in the titlekey list, but not his cache, it won't show up.

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Won't load at all for me, probably just my internet conection though:D great job anyways!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

-edit- the splash screen loads and brings me to the main page but nothing there. Just probably forgot somthing!

Marco47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for doing this! You're awesome :D
I was wondering though, when are Kirby Planet Robobot and Rythim Heaven Megamix going to be uploaded? And can I press the HOME Button while downloading a game?

Thank you!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.