TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I released an unstable build since it's taking me a while to progress, running into issues. It at least has an auto-updater so you can easily get bug fixes.

https://github.com/Cruel/freeShop/releases

For now, it will only work with a encTitleKeys.bin downloaded from the 3ds titlekeys website. Put it in the sd:/freeShop/ directory. It won't fetch title data from your own titlekey dumps right now. This is for simplicity in initial debugging.

If you launch it and it has an empty window, then you forgot the above file.

IMPORTANT:
There is no game filtering right now. Meaning o3ds users can download titles that aren't supported. Don't do it.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
there's nothing there? :/
For now, it will only work with a encTitleKeys.bin downloaded from the 3ds titlekeys website. Put it in the sd:/freeShop/ directory. It won't fetch title data from your own titlekey dumps right now. This is for simplicity in initial debugging.

If you launch it and it has an empty window, then you forgot the above file.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey great work man.:D one question.
How can I get the ticket file instead?
I don't think I'll be adding an option for just installing ticket, but I'll see.

But technically, if you just want to install ticket, just start installing the game and wait until it actually starts downloading. You can cancel it then and the ticket should be installed. Kinda dumb, but you can just use other programs if you're wanting tickets.

ZacharyAlkaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I'll be adding an option for just installing ticket, but I'll see.

But technically, if you just want to install ticket, just start installing the game and wait until it actually starts downloading. You can cancel it then and the ticket should be installed. Kinda dumb, but you can just use other programs if you're wanting tickets.
Yeah that would be a great feature if someone wants to download games from the eshop instead because you could close your 3ds while it's downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, and the 12 inches pianist?