Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's you. I see it on the title key site. Not sure about the cache. My suggestion would be to read the OP so you can understand how freeShop works. This gets asked almost every week.

Edit: I remembered that it got on freeShop several weeks ago. So it's definitely you.

Got it updated. Yeah! Its definitely me.

oom12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
how do i change the keyboard language in freeshop?
i want to change the keyboard language to japanese

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freeShop isn't working for me. I try to download Mario Bros. and after a third of the download is complete, the download status goes to Suspended. I press Home and restart freeShop. After restarting it, the download continues but goes to suspended again near the end. When I press Home again, my 3DS claims my SD Card has been removed. When I reopen freeShop, the item is gone from the queue.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
freeShop isn't working for me. I try to download Mario Bros. and after a third of the download is complete, the download status goes to Suspended. I press Home and restart freeShop. After restarting it, the download continues but goes to suspended again near the end. When I press Home again, my 3DS claims my SD Card has been removed. When I reopen freeShop, the item is gone from the queue.
Test your SD card with H2testw

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm trying to download Zelda MM3D and it keeps staying on Retrying near the end, no matter how many times I restart freeShop.

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Test your SD card with H2testw
Or maybe it could be because eShop is down...
46iV2rv.png

qweasd123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do have CFW, I was just wondering, because I remember seeing someone saying that he updated to 11.3 to use freeshop so I thought it might not work on 11.2.
I tried it now and it works.

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
million dollar question is, i can play cias online im cfw, however can i play these games online no ban too? as long as i own the original too :)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
million dollar question is, i can play cias online im cfw, however can i play these games online no ban too? as long as i own the original too :)
Yes u can play online and be a filthy pirate and not ever own the originals

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes. CIAs are Safe to play online. Even for out-of-region games you should be safe. Just don't play unreleased games online (which cant be done with freeShop anyway, so you should be safe in that regard.)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yes. CIAs are Safe to play online. Even for out-of-region games you should be safe. Just don't play unreleased games online (which cant be done with freeShop anyway, so you should be safe in that regard.)
Actually you could --- eg people managed to play the US version of Pokémon Sun and Moon in Europe before it was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: