Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I download game DLC's in freeshop? I have a real Hyrule Warriors Legends cart and I want to unlock more content from it. Is there any on the freeshop? Like character dlcs etc?
good point this is good question becouse in case you have original copy and if you download freeshop you wonder works in your original copy

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I download game DLC's in freeshop? I have a real Hyrule Warriors Legends cart and I want to unlock more content from it. Is there any on the freeshop? Like character dlcs etc?

it detects what games you have installed and can download the DLC for the game. I don't know if it detects cartridges though, might only be downloaded content.

Reactions: Borjitasstoi

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The QR code works fine. Tested with 4 systems.

I had a crash on 2.1.4. On a 2DS, I had music files, but not the DSP dumped. It was also missing boot.3dsx (Not sure if this matters). I put the boot.3dsx on the card and tested and it still crashed. Did the DSP thing and it works. So if you have music files in freeShop directory, but no DSP dump, it crashes. It just gets stuck and none of the buttons work. Touch screen doesn't work.

I had problems with sound using DSP thing from Rinnegatamante, but zero issues using yours.

Okay, if some people could update and make sure it installs, runs, shows news/changelog, etc.

Also make sure boot sequence is the homebrew one.

I'll probably issue a 2.1.5 rebuild in a couple days to test the updater (and maybe add a feature or two).

qr.png

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
it detects what games you have installed and can download the DLC for the game. I don't know if it detects cartridges though, might only be downloaded content.
So do I just boot the game up normally and download the DLC's in game? I'm talking about content in game DLC's that add new characters, maps, weapos, etc and not game update DLC (game version 1.2.0 to game version 1.6.0)

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do I just boot the game up normally and download the DLC's in game? I'm talking about content in game DLC's that add new characters, maps, weapos, etc and not game update DLC (game version 1.2.0 to game version 1.6.0)

Updates and DLCs are two separate things. You can download DLC in game or in freeShop or use CIA.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iv been using this and notice there is a game not added its not no prob getting it some other place but Corpse Party is not on this.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iv been using this and notice there is a game not added its not no prob getting it some other place but Corpse Party is not on this.

You have to wait for the guy that runs the title key site to encrypt it, then freeShop cache to update.

If you can't wait, get the decrypted key without encrypted title keys, encrypt it with Decrypt9(WIP), then use CIAngel, CDN-FX, etc. to download or install it.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to wait for the guy that runs the title key site to encrypt it, then freeShop cache to update.

If you can't wait, get the decrypted key without encrypted title keys, encrypt it with Decrypt9(WIP), then use CIAngel, CDN-FX, etc. to download or install it.
its all good i know there was other ways to get it i was just trying to help out to let every one know it was not there.

Jubash

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
its all good i know there was other ways to get it i was just trying to help out to let every one know it was not there.
The .cia is probably out on That ISO Site™. If it is, you can download it and install with FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo just follows Luke around with flowers
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny, every week he cries bout something and says that's it, I'm leaving this site for good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See I'm a good match maker I always knew he wouldnt leave over luke
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Had to break down and turn on my AC today. 89 degrees in May. Bet August/September is gonna be crazy hot.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with Lockable Door and Window, Outdoor Storage Shed with Restroom & Cabinet, Perfect for Hotel, Kiosk, Booth(19 x 20FT) https://a.co/d/ab1dd5t
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pretty cool actually
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel pain on the left side of my stomach
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 looks neat, i would want one in the boonies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Read the reviews
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    honestly, seems like a great option for temporary housing, but the reviews seems iffy
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm sure i could build one with the schematics if made available
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout
  • Y @ yqw:
    someone has a cheat table for need for speed most wanted 2012?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cheat codes 911 catch the crazy drivers
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean that game came out on every game system, so lets be a little more vague.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need cheats for GTA v, lol. And why ask here, go look for them yo self!
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    make 'em , they're not hard to do
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Fast and Furious Night Rider crossover !
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Rocks going to get mad when he heard he got cheated on
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea my monitors are definitely more than 3.9 feet away from my pc tower. But not like I'm gonna be buying a $3000 graphics card/monitor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn