MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
That would be like suing me because I painted my house blue.
Actually, if you live in a housing association, they can tell you how short your lawn needs to be, fine you for not pulling weeds, or kick you out of the neighborhood for not following the neighborhood ordinance. Pretty fucked-up if you ask me.

Reactions: WeedZ

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do freeshop and ciaangel download the games from the nintendo server itself?
Yes, but not all games on the eshop is available. Their respective tickets should already be available on the title key site in order for CFW Users to download the game in Ninty's server. If the ticket is not available in the key site, even though it's in Eshop, it wont be able for download in Freeshop.

Last edited by Akira,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Actually, if you live in a housing association, they can tell you how short your lawn needs to be, fine you for not pulling weeds, or kick you out of the neighborhood for not following the neighborhood ordinance. Pretty fucked-up if you ask me.
You see, people choose to live in a shitty situation like that

Reactions: WeedZ

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
TheCruel, respect to you man, not many have the balls to get a DMCA takedown, reupload their taken down "product" somewhere else and then denounce the company that issued the DMCA request with a loud "FUCK YOU" edition. Press F to pay respect to TheCruel.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the new update, can I just install it over? or do i need to remove the old freeshop first?

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
wow interesting thing my freeshop removed old cia and while scanning new freeshop actually i have new freeshop
in othew words old removed and new cia overwrite it

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
1-anibody know about 3ds data saves? its becouse i have hesitance for copy backup in my computer and in case for mistake use backup for dont lost any information in my SD and the second point its for eixample my limit its 4GB i want put more games and conserve old information of other games and remove it but i want return in long time while in this time dont lost any progress in any game
2- thanks for kindness of some people but i dont know how this forum its particulary important speak english fluently for some people and its ineludible quote about it and dont think some people force for talking for easy understand its easy do you have any better say for me dont quote nothing becouse its offend for me
(sorry offtopic comment but i explode it and i cant hold any comment about this)
*Spanish on*
Yo no se que os pasa que teneis la mala costumbre de meteros con gente que apenas tiene un ingles fluido y tratais injustamente con ello no lo aguanto más y he explotado no voy a tolerar este tipo de comentarios porque nadie es quien para decirme como es my english level porque eso se acabo con una ya lo pase como para que otro me venga con lo mismo
*Spanish off*

Last edited by Borjitasstoi,

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1-anibody know about 3ds data saves? its becouse i have hesitance for copy backup in my computer and in case for mistake use backup for dont lost any information in my SD and the second point its for eixample my limit its 4GB i want put more games and conserve old information of other games and remove it but i want return in long time while in this time dont lost any progress in any game
2- thanks for kindness of some people but i dont know how this forum its particulary important speak english fluently for some people and its ineludible quote about it and dont think some people force for talking for easy understand its easy do you have any better say for me dont quote nothing becouse its offend for me
(sorry offtopic comment but i explode it and i cant hold any comment about this)
*Spanish on*
Yo no se que os pasa que teneis la mala costumbre de meteros con gente que apenas tiene un ingles fluido y tratais injustamente con ello no lo aguanto más y he explotado no voy a tolerar este tipo de comentarios porque nadie es quien para decirme como es my english level porque eso se acabo con una ya lo pase como para que otro me venga con lo mismo
*Spanish off*
Well this an English speaking forum. While obviously not everyone here is a native English speaker if your English is not good enough just write in both languages and most likely you will receive an answer in both languages or in a PM.

That been said I wish my Spanish was as bad as your English :)

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Well this an English speaking forum. While obviously not everyone here is a native English speaker if your English is not good enough just write in both languages and most likely you will receive an answer in both languages or in a PM.

That been said I wish my Spanish was as bad as your English :)
appreciate it your comment basically obvious
1-poor grammar
2-bad phrases in out context
3-low english level for understand other users
4-and ¿its allowed speak in native lenguage in case for try explain something more complex?
(maybe this point its answered for send PM spanish speaker in forum)

Last edited by Borjitasstoi,

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
appreciate it your comment basically obvious
1-poor grammar
2-bad phrases in out context
3-low english level for understand other users
4-and ¿its allowed speak in native lenguage in case for try explain something more complex?
No, you should use english to write in the forums first but you can also include your native tongue as long as you are saying the same in both languages. Using any online translators are really terrible since they just translate each word instead of translating the actual meaning that the sentence is actually making.

No, debes de escribir en inglés pero también puedes escribirlo en tu idioma sólo si dice lo mismo. Usando Google translate o otra programa no sirven muy bien.

Reactions: Blckwing182
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: lol