Status
Not open for further replies.

Leooogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what if something that happened a few days ago happen again, the app kept crashing thanks to a korean title that wasn't on the cache, will the app be doomed?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what if something that happened a few days ago happen again, the app kept crashing thanks to a korean title that wasn't on the cache, will the app be doomed?
There's a chance of that, or the developer for the titlekey site may see the reports and change something on his end (He's actually awesome for keeping tabs on who's using his work)

giglio17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No reupload it

if they want it down then he should say to them to take off that Pokemon mobile game first since thats taking and using all sound effects/music/and models.
(Hey monsters)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Let's be honest - freeShop NEVER was what it claims to be - "an open-source eShop clone". It always had only one single use - piracy.
But,but,some people want to "RE download" their own games using their own title keys.
Some people,maybe the 0.1% of them.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
It doesn't claim to be anything it's not or vice versa.
It's an eShop clone.
It's open source.
It is not an eShop clone. eShop allows you to download content you own or purchase more. freeShop doesn't. It allows you to download any content provided someone bought it and added it to the keys.
Claiming it is an open-source eShop clone is attempting to sugarcoat the truth of this being purely a piracy tool.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

cudilo_o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hmm guys, i just installed freeshop, scanned a qr code to title keys and i have "wrong title key" error at the 99% of download, wtf?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
hmm guys, i just installed freeshop, scanned a qr code to title keys and i have "wrong title key" error at the 99% of download, wtf?
Did you get the encTitleKeys.bin URL?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not an eShop clone. eShop allows you to download content you own or purchase more. freeShop doesn't. It allows you to download any content provided someone bought it and added it to the keys.
Claiming it is an open-source eShop clone is attempting to sugarcoat the truth of this being purely a piracy tool.

Yea but why would he get in trouble for it. He wasn't even the one that provided the keys.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Yea but why would he get in trouble for it. He wasn't even the one that provided the keys.
First, it did use the eShop logo as a base. Second, once they used that to takedown the project, given the very nature of this utility.... It is virtually impossible to put it back up, seeing as it serves only piracy purposes. Hell, its very name states it.
It's hard to defend such a project that has already been taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: