Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
If you wan't to use the e-shop or the freeshop you all will be sol, if you live in the U.S. Nintendo has decided to do server maintanance in the U.S befor 9:50 PM on Nov 30.

Last edited by jimmyleen,

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it will, just not the tickets.
so what you are saying is all i have to do is do a system transfer from old 3ds to the New 3ds, then after the transfer is finished,put the old 3DS' SD Card in my PC copy the ticket files to my PC, then remove the old 3DS SD card from my PC, then insert the New 3DS' SD Card into the PC paste the Ticket to the SD Card, and then put the SD Card back in the New 3DS, and it should load up the games?

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get background music to work, but whatever I'm putting in the 3ds/data/freeshop folder is causing Freeshop to freeze on boot. The files I'm using have been confirmed to work for others, but nothing I've tried works, and it just freezes

Did the 2.1.3 update change something with the music? I see the release notes on the GitHub says "Using audio streaming for BGM." I'm not really sure if I'm doing anything wrong

I tried using an earlier version of Freeshop and it loads fine at least but the audio still isn't playing

Edit: Fixed it by running DspDump, still seems to freeze on 2.1.3 so will use 2.1.2 for the time being

Last edited by anthonyplep,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
so what you are saying is all i have to do is do a system transfer from old 3ds to the New 3ds, then after the transfer is finished,put the old 3DS' SD Card in my PC copy the ticket files to my PC, then remove the old 3DS SD card from my PC, then insert the New 3DS' SD Card into the PC paste the Ticket to the SD Card, and then put the SD Card back in the New 3DS, and it should load up the games?
I don't think that'll work. The tickets have to be installed on the console they are being used on. You're welcome to try of course - if it works, definitely report back!

P

PaiiNSteven

I keep getting the 'Wrong Title Key' error. I've made positive that my keys AREN'T decrypted and are the encrypted ones. I also reinstalled freeshop and the keys themselves multiple times and still to no avail.

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not sure why, but pokemon sun and moon don't appear in my free shop. made sure I had the latest title keys. Just found it weird if others are getting their game there xd

Me too. Yesterday i bought a new new 3dsxl. I installed freeshop. And I don't see new game. The "new" on freeshop, its " metroid blast run". But on my old new 3ds xl (banned) i can see Pokemon sun and moon.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I installed a title from the Freeshop - a US version onto my EU console.

There is a persistent "Software notification - Connect to Internet and Touch Open to Start Updating" scrolling message under the title.

Doing the update doesn't make it go away, it's kinda annoying. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Michaels star role in that guy game