Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you are getting "Wrong Titlekey" its because you have "UNITINFO" turned on in developer options, are using a developer only build of Luma3ds, or are using an (older) release/fork that is bugged. UNITINFO was updated to allow installing developer encrypted apps on retail consoles. So while its turned on you cant install retail encrypted apps.

Last edited by Mistie,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, guess it's just a coincidence that at least a dozen people have reported the issue and all of them used Star Updater. Let me know when you find the real problem.
I have always used Starupdater and never broke freeshop

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Yea, i update it already, but still remain the same...
Try deleting it using fbi or your computer (
3ds/data/FreeShop/Keys/download.bin) and use FreeShop to download it again, or if it doesn't work, Try downloading it manually and copying on your sd. It should work.

CyHo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
3ds/data/FreeShop/Keys/download.bin) and use FreeShop to download it again, or if it doesn't work, Try downloading it manually and copying on your sd. It should work.
Done !!, thanks for guidance

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I cant find pokemon sun and moon too.. I got someone to mod my 3ds hence I am clueless of how to delete or update whatsoever... please help!! TT

I just answered this question a post ago... Pls... Read... You need to delete and place one file as you do on your computer. Just insert your SD to your computer. If you used FreeShop there will be a file called download.bin on the route "3ds/data/FreeShop/Keys". delete it. Insert your sd on your 3ds. Run FreeShop. It should work.

I posted this:

Last edited by Manurocker95,

SCaydi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could it be possible to add Disney Magical World 2 and Harvest Moon Skytree village? (Im not even sure if I can ask about this kind of things... please feel free to delete this reply if its against the rules.)

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it be possible to add Disney Magical World 2 and Harvest Moon Skytree village? (Im not even sure if I can ask about this kind of things... please feel free to delete this reply if its against the rules.)

We don't even have the title keys for disney magical world 2. Not sure about the other one.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... thats why Im asking if its possible to have those in the FreeShop list to download.
You're better off finding the CIAs for them. To get them to show up in freeShop, someone has to buy both games from the eShop, get their decTitleKeys.bin, upload to that title key site, wait for the owner to verify that they are legit, and push them to the encTitleKeys.bin file. Then you have to let freeShop access that encTitleKeys.bin. You don't just "add them to freeShop" or "make them show up in the freeShop list."

Reactions: Quantumcat

SCaydi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're better off finding the CIAs for them. To get them to show up in freeShop, someone has to buy both games from the eShop, get their decTitleKeys.bin, upload to that title key site, wait for the owner to verify that they are legit, and push them to the encTitleKeys.bin file. Then you have to let freeShop access that encTitleKeys.bin. You don't just "add them to freeShop" or "make them show up in the freeShop list."

Well, I thought you just had to do the CIAs things and add them to the list, but... anyways, Im so scared to add games in that way... I just got the console and I dont want to ruin it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I thought you just had to do the CIAs things and add them to the list, but... anyways, Im so scared to add games in that way... I just got the console and I dont want to ruin it.
Well that's the only way to add them to freeShop unfortunately. You just have to use Decrypt9 to extract the decTitleKeys.bin after buying the game and upload it to that title keys site. You won't mess up the console that way, as long as you know what you're doing. You're better off finding the CIAs from that iso site and installing them with FBI.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

SCaydi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well that's the only way to add them to freeShop unfortunately. You just have to use Decrypt9 to extract the decTitleKeys.bin after buying the game and upload it to that title keys site. You won't mess up the console that way, as long as you know what you're doing. You're better off finding the CIAs from that iso site and installing them with FBI.

Alright... thanks.

EpicZ501

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this issue but hey, whatever.

So i just installed rxtools cfw and then immediately got freeshop and downloaded pokemon blue and yellow. Later on I realize that i should get luma3ds instead, so i did. All of a sudden free shop kept saying "wrong title key" and I have gone everywhere on google and haven't found a thing on a fix that ACTUALLY WORKS. If anyone has a solution or a "better place" to post this let me know and thank you in advance

~Epic

Edit: fyi I have o3ds with luma3ds cfw. I was on 9.2 but I later updated to 11.2.0-35U (which MIGHT be the problem)

Edit2: did some firmware tests, the firmware is not the problem but there are still many more reasons why it might be broken

Edit3: checked the encTitleKeys.bin file and there SEEMS to be nothing wrong with it and it's placement on the 3ds(/3ds/data/freeshop/keys/encTitleKeys.bin. Also I am 100% updated on Luma3ds and freeshop but problem still persists. I'm guessing it has something to do with me switching from rxtools to Luma3ds but i can't tell.

Edit4(them edits though): Checked SD card and it is fine, also I uninstalled my blue and yellow title keys. I might try formating my SD card and seeing how that goes

Last edited by EpicZ501,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I am 100% updated on Luma3ds and freeshop but problem still persists. I'm guessing it has something to do with me switching from rxtools to Luma3ds but i can't tell.
What version of Luma? And did you use an updater program to install Luma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja"