Votes: 23 8.5%
  • no other

Votes: 12 4.4%

• Total voters

Kingofknights

Trophies
XP
Country
So i read somewhere that going to the eshop will delete all my installed cia. Is that true? Or it only applies to linked Nand. Will access the shop in the game results the same thing?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first page said that this hb do not work anymore. So what are the replacement? I have a n3ds with emunand 9.5. This hb is used to access eshop and download update if not mistaken
Your only solution if you are on a N3DS is to use the Homebrew Launcher and HANS from inside emunand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So i read somewhere that going to the eshop will delete all my installed cia. Is that true? Or it only applies to linked Nand. Will access the shop in the game results the same thing?

Signing into your NNID through anything (including the eShop) will delete any DLC and/or themes, that are not signed for your account. Actual games and their updates, however, will not disappear. No idea if your nands being linked will change this as I always unlink mine since it avoids all sorts of issues.

If a game signs into your NNID, you can expect the same to happen.

Reactions: Kingofknights

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I installed the DLC of Mario golf world tour some months ago. Recently i bought alpha sapphire, so i went to the eshop and downloaded the update. My Mario golf DLC is still here and i'm playing it just fine

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is certainly odd from what I have read, but if your DLC is sticking around then more power to you.

Kingofknights

Trophies
XP
Country
Your only solution if you are on a N3DS is to use the Homebrew Launcher and HANS from inside emunand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Signing into your NNID through anything (including the eShop) will delete any DLC and/or themes, that are not signed for your account. Actual games and their updates, however, will not disappear. No idea if your nands being linked will change this as I always unlink mine since it avoids all sorts of issues.

If a game signs into your NNID, you can expect the same to happen.

So i can use the eshop to download some free flc for mh4u right? What about custom theme, will they also be wiped if i access the eshop.

Kingofknights

Trophies
XP
Country
"Here"?????? Well if i download the free dlc then it must tie to my account, i dont see the problem here. As for custom theme, im gonna use one with menuhax 2.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning