Votes: 12 4.4%

• Total voters

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I doubt if hans is available to fix this.
As 3Dbrew said, Nintendo changed URL to new ones on this e-shop maintenance.
Old version tigers (e-shop client's codename, 0004001000020900 in Japanese) cannot recognize new URLs.
Hans doesn't have such a function to automatically change old URLs into new URLs.
We don't know its full functions, it can somehow load an alternativ romfs and codefs, so it could maybe patch parts of it.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Old version tigers (e-shop client's codename, 0004001000020900 in Japanese) cannot recognize new URLs.
Hans doesn't have such a function to automatically change old URLs into new URLs.
Well, you can doubt all you like, but it's already been fixed after having updated hans.

Welcome to five hours ago.

Last edited by Zidapi,

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be ironic if people with cfw needed to boot homebrew to load eshop as a long term solution

It's also not a viable solution for some users. Some content is only available through the game/program the content is for (some DLC, games for the Mii Plaza, stuff like that). Unfortunately the titles in question still access the eshop to handle payment and to initialize the download. Atm to download ANYTHING, you have to use smea's spoofer or hans to access the eshop. If you use hans to access the title you want to get content for, any attempt to purchase/download that content results in a "you must update

He definitely did fix it with the update though/

D

Deleted User

yes, install cubic ninja and then .... u know.... just like in sysnand.
or use browerhax. or iron fall or whatever hax still can be used on your emunand version

Weird, I tried browserhax on my emunand, but it just gets to a yellow screen and then crashes.

edit: CN seems to work though. I'm an idiot, forgot to put the eshop files on the HBL -.-

Last edited by ,

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
It's also not a viable solution for some users. Some content is only available through the game/program the content is for (some DLC, games for the Mii Plaza, stuff like that). Unfortunately the titles in question still access the eshop to handle payment and to initialize the download. Atm to download ANYTHING, you have to use smea's spoofer or hans to access the eshop. If you use hans to access the title you want to get content for, any attempt to purchase/download that content results in a "you must update

He definitely did fix it with the update though/

I'm hoping since 2.5 runs in the background eshop with things like mii plaza can eventually be used. I mean it's not a huge deal for cfw users as much as 9.3+ users

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping since 2.5 runs in the background eshop with things like mii plaza can eventually be used. I mean it's not a huge deal for cfw users as much as 9.3+ users

Actually, idk wtf happened but buying things like plaza games is working for me now. I wonder if I just got a general error at the same time as the new eshop one and jumped the gun. Can also purchase themes as well which I assume functions the same. Will test DLC from inside a game later once I am done finishing up the rest of my autoboot setup.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
No, it isn't.
I tested that game DLCs are still purchasable & downloadable.
That means tiger is affected by this maintenance but not mint.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it isn't.
I tested that game DLCs are still purchasable & downloadable.
That means tiger is affected by this maintenance but not mint.

I already figured that out. Nearest I can tell, I was experiencing some weird glitch. Or maybe the server was overloaded since it just came out of maintenance when I tried, idk.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Even with HANS, same error :/
Edit : I didn't use HANS, but the eshop tool in the HBL

Can HANS fix my error?

dude1709

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ok, noob questions:
  • What exactly is hans? Loader? Firmware?
  • Does it work with a N3DS Gateway emunand 9.5? If so, how?
  • Where can i dl hans?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush: