ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

MalevolentWizard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the site has been down for a while now. You're better off using the link that @yutakk posted on the page before to use the downloadable editor.
Yeah just seen it after posting! Thanks man.

I'm new to all this was hoping someone could add me on discord and chat if I run into any problems with yutakks stuff. I use FETwiddler but reading it seems I need to do a few more steps than that. Not sure what FEAST is etc.

Dreadwyrm Bahamut#4141

zerodown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I downlaoded the Nightly and the Alpha folders, what exactly do I do with these files?, I don't see any .exe anywhere?
I also had problems to run it with no updated tutorial, but I managed to enter the discord of the first post, there is a link to the Fire Emblem Awakening Save Tool, which is necessary to unzip the save folder, in order to run the save file. (you need to have JAVA installed on your PC too for execute .jar file)

Last edited by zerodown,

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I can't revive units with the Nightly Java version on the last page. When i do the process and open my save file in game, it goes back to the save file selection screen. Any idea why/how to revive units?

HibiTheBlue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The discord server mentioned on page 1 has the newest build from 2017, the web version in unaccessable even by using the wayback machine as files are missing.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reactions: zerodown

XeriTheTomoeGhost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The version on the site is out of date. The first post said the latest update was v0.6-b, but the site says it's on
v0.5.1-b, and also says I'm up to date. I can click on the "up to date" text, but when I try, it just gets stuck on "Wait a moment, please." I have a VPN, and noticed your comments on that, so I disabled it and the problem didn't resolve. Any idea how to fix it?

spookyporo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello there! When I open a compressed file i can see units and even add online units - but i cannot edit them whatsoever. On the other hand, when I do the process I am supposed to do (decompressing and compressing with FEAST) no units pop up in the editor when i select the dec chapter file.
any help ?
(edit): i noticed i used this some years ago, but i find myself lost in this new version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated