1. InternetExplorer

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Sorry for sounding stupid or anything, but, is it possible to download the Public Units saves in the website? If so, how can I do it?

2. solveig

solveig Member
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    sooo the web site is of 0.5 version and we can't update because it says we're up to date and it's been like this for a while
    and here i was hoping i could edit my inventory

TomboyGamerXL likes this.
  3. ultimatetemper

ultimatetemper GBAtemp Fan

Web editor is still on v0.5.1-b. Using Chrome.
    Could you please fix it? Thanks.

4. BigPigeon

BigPigeon Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Any chance someone can upload a base-level Zihark, Nephenee and Ashnard? The only ones on the Editor are Beast Modes.

5. Mrperson0

Mrperson0 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What do you mean by "Beast Mode"? You mean maxed out and expensive to buy? In that case, they are SpotPass characters. Make sure your 3DS is connected to the internet, then you should be able to download them (they are Bonus Teams IIRC). Once you have done that, you should be able to summon them to the world map, face them, and recruit them.

Olmectron likes this.
  6. BigPigeon

BigPigeon Member
    Newcomer

United States
    No, I meant Beast Mode in the sense of being power-leveled into the stratosphere. In the Public Units library they're marked as "Beast-" versions

Also I'm playing on Citra which doesn't have Spotpass.

7. DarkFlameMaster

Newcomer

Ecuador
    Hello, I´m really new here, I have been testing the different versions of FireEditor but none of them opens my saving data, and no version worked for me, even the web version does not work for me, can someone help me with the direct links for some editor

8. PsychicEX21

PsychicEX21 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I've been using this regularly in my current play through, but now for some reasons I cant edit classes. All the text boxes are blank and I cant click on the drop down menu. Could I have messed something up or is there something I need to do.

9. illegalzombie

illegalzombie Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is the site still up? or is my computer just stupid? When I click the url, I get ''This site can't be reached'' as an error message. I've also tried FireFox and my other backup computer, but to no avail.

10. yutakk

yutakk Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    It's not just you. My guess, considering when this was last updated, is that the project was abandoned.
    A pity, since it was the only working FEA save editor I've found.
    I still have both previous versions on my computer (the one with more options but which needs FEAST and the other one which doesn't need it but is pretty much only for editing units), if anyone's interested. They're files on your computer so they're not gonna stop working anytime soon.

EDIT : Web save editor is back up.

EDIT 2 : Site seems to be on and off.

Last edited by yutakk, Apr 10, 2020
    illegalzombie likes this.
  11. Hadad

Hadad Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    how to apply it?

12. yutakk

yutakk Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Well, since the site seems to be on and off seemingly randomly, I figured I'd post the old .jar builds here. I will remove the files if OP wishes me to.

Everything is in this folder.

Here's how each build works :

- Nightly : Can edit save files without the need to compress or decompress it.
    Can edit "main stats", which are ADDED to the unit's base stats, so say a unit has 20 base HP, if you put 20 in those main stats, they'll end up with 40. You can also edit "other stats", for now it's only added movement (like the Boots item does). You can also kill and revive units.
    If it doesn't open, check for a file called "settings"(no extension) in the same folder and open it with a text editor. Make sure gui_lang is set to "en" (if your computer isn't in English, it probably won't be, which prevents it from opening).
    It can also compress and decompress save files, which is useful if you also want to use the alpha build.

- Alpha : Needs either FEAST or the Nightly build to decompress the save, then compress it again once all changes are made.
    In the Units tab, you can edit a character's level, exp, class, movement, gender, and skills.
    In my experience, trying to change MU's gender doesn't work correctly, so if you need to change their gender, for example to have children be considered as siblings if you have the same-sex hack, change the OTHER parent's gender before recruiting the child unit, then set it back to normal after...or not, the models can be pretty funny to look at. x)
    In that tab, you can also randomize units, delete and clone them. Beware, as those options could potentially corrupt your save, so always make a backup.
    In the miscellaneous tab, you can change the game's difficulty as well as fill your convoy with every single item in the game (depending on if you have the dlc, you might get a lot of dummy items, some of which you can't sell or use, so it'll just stay in you convoy forever, but won't cause any issues).

I unfortunately don't know anything about how FE:A save editing works, so all I can do is distribute those builds, hope it'll be of use!

Last edited by yutakk, Apr 10, 2020
    bmmboo, yue_c and illegalzombie like this.
  13. yue_c

yue_c Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Thank you for uploading the files!
    One quick question though - how would one go about changing MU's gender in the alpha build? I see the options for male and female classes, but nothing to change their gender/appearance between male and female.

14. yutakk

yutakk Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    No problem!
    You can change their class to male or female, and the game should consider them as such (if it works, the map sprites & 3d model will reflect that change), their talking sprites won't change and will still act like the gender you picked when you started the game, though. I don't think switching that mid-game is possible, at least not with the save editor, you'll need to start a new save for that.

yue_c likes this.
  15. FullmetalHeichou

Newcomer

Germany
    I tried to use the nightly and alpha version, nightly wont even open for me (folder i downloaded from you didnt have a settings file)
    and the alpha version loads forever after i chose a save file. (i did use FEAT first on the save file) PLS help :(

Last edited by FullmetalHeichou, Apr 20, 2020
  16. bmmboo

bmmboo Member
    Newcomer

United States

You are a saint. a treasure. i've been looking for that alpha build for a YEAR and i could never find JUST the right one. I have this and a convoy editor that i can FINALLY use together to get results. thank you!!

yutakk likes this.
  17. yutakk

yutakk Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Happy to help! I'm curious, which convoy editor do you use? Do you know if it can get rid of the dummy items Fire Editor generates when filling the convoy?

18. bmmboo

bmmboo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I can't even remember where i got this. It's called Fire Emblem 3DS Convoy Editor but the GitHub release is 1.1 and it's a bit different from what I recall.

note that on this, if you have a bronze sword and put in "10" as your quantity, you don't get TEN swords, you get one with TEN uses.

Attached Files:

• 1.2.rar
      File size:
      252.1 KB
      Views:
  19. yutakk

yutakk Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Oh interesting, I'll be sure to try it out, thanks! =)

20. SoulsofMAN

SoulsofMAN Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    So idk if anyways in this thread is eve alive anymore, but could someone please give me a tutorial on how to use the java versins of the save editors pretty please? Both nightly and alpha been wonky for me, and im not very sure of to use it, if someone alive I wish someone could help me :((

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Awakenings, [Release], Editor