ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
All my good luck for 2015 has been used.
Browserhax 10.3

Even lets you download ironfall 1.0 for ironhax

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

smealum gives the best presents forchristmas

So does that mean eshop spoof will work? or is it still broken on browserhax? Is 10.3 the newest version?

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
So does that mean eshop spoof will work? or is it still broken on browserhax? Is 10.3 the newest version?
yup. Just get the new starter kit, update the firmware, Go to http://yls8.mtheall.com/spider28hax.php on the 3ds browser and install menuhax from menuhaxmanager and using menuhax go to the old eshop and download ironfall (oldeshop wouldn't work on browserhax) and install ironhax the normal way.

That ironfall version is 1.0

Also btw ironfall is 4000 blocks so make room for that

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
yup. Just get the new starter kit, update the firmware, Go to http://yls8.mtheall.com/spider28hax.php on the 3ds browser and install menuhax from menuhaxmanager and using menuhax go to the old eshop and download ironfall (oldeshop wouldn't work on browserhax) and install ironhax the normal way.

Also btw ironfall is 4000 blocks so make room for that

Is this for new 3ds or just old 3ds? and how would I access "oldeshop" when its server based?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no, on the lastest firmwares, browserhax just works again (its probably a different exploit that makes it work, but what works, works) and you can use that to install menuhax and then ironhax

Reactions: Pokéfan Kieran

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country

Uhh... I went on there and it seems everything is new? how do I know if im on the old or new shop? (I know stuff is new because cloud art)

Last edited by torchick11,

ILIEKPI

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a .sav file through Gateway. Is there any way to decrypt a .sav file? Please help:cry::wacko: i tried searching it up multiple times, but..... no luck.

Last edited by ILIEKPI,

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a .sav file through Gateway. Is there any way to decrypt a .sav file? Please help:cry::wacko: i tried searching it up multiple times, but..... no luck.

Are you on emuNand? If so, you can probably just install SaveDataFiler and import/export the saves through that. If not, you can install homebrew and use SaveDataBackup to import/export the saves.

ILIEKPI

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you on emuNand? If so, you can probably just install SaveDataFiler and import/export the saves through that. If not, you can install homebrew and use SaveDataBackup to import/export the saves.
My cartridge broke, as my dog got ahold of it. I only have an old backup from who knows when on my gateway as I was messing with the rom. Gateway saves the save as a .sav file, like most emulators. And I have no way of decrypting it . So I need help! It's okay if you don't know anything.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My cartridge broke, as my dog got ahold of it. I only have an old backup from who knows when on my gateway as I was messing with the rom. Gateway saves the save as a .sav file, like most emulators. And I have no way of decrypting it . So I need help! It's okay if you don't know anything.
Gateway isn't an emulator, I'm sure you know that but still.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to swap around a unit's "mother" and "father" in the save file? I want to be able to let my units w/ same-sex parents have sibling support convos, but they can't for now since the game designates them as having different "mothers" and "fathers." And if changing them around is possible, would doing so affect the kids' hair colors? Thanks.

Reactions: Olmectron

TildeHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to swap around a unit's "mother" and "father" in the save file? I want to be able to let my units w/ same-sex parents have sibling support convos, but they can't for now since the game designates them as having different "mothers" and "fathers." And if changing them around is possible, would doing so affect the kids' hair colors? Thanks.
Yeah it's somewhere at the end of a character block. The end/start of a character block is signified by a 0x07. The mother ID is 0x11 before the end of the block and the Father ID is 0x22 before the end. ...I might be wrong with the numbers though but you should be able to recognize it.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's somewhere at the end of a character block. The end/start of a character block is signified by a 0x07. The mother ID is 0x11 before the end of the block and the Father ID is 0x22 before the end. ...I might be wrong with the numbers though but you should be able to recognize it.
Thanks, I'll look to see if I can mess around with this! hopefully it doesn't screw up the hair colors.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
tumblr_nf80gd4CCX1rw7qvpo1_500.png

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One question, becouse i simple never try, if i upgrade the level of one on my unit he learn the skill normaly (ex. Chrom is Paladin lv.4 and via editor i upgrade to lv.15)?
No. But you could change your units to level 14 with 99 experience and it will be easy to level them up so they actually learn the skill in-game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig