ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. I'll look into it soon. Thank you so much!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi everyone.

Would someone be so kind of sharing some Japanese Fire Emblem: Fates save files with me? The more characters they have, the better. I'm only looking right now for Chapter files, but you can share everything that gets dumped if you want. It doesn't matter the version they're from, but please specify if/when you share it. And, if it's not that much of a problem, could you attach a text file with the name in order of the characters as you have them in your army? Doesn't matter if it's in Japanese as is or Romaji. Romaji is preferable, however. And if you can write the name of the class they have next to their name, that would be even greater.

I'm starting to add support in the FireEditor for Fates' Chapter files, so I need to retrieve the characters' IDs.

Thanks everyone!
Go nuts, Olmectron! I added the levels of each unit as well, and whether or not they were logbook/captured/amiibo, and added a male/female tag for MyUnits and Kannas as well. I was going to add each unit's spouse in each file but it's getting really late and I've already spent an hour and a half longer awake working on this than I should've. Each unit is in the exact order they appeared on my roster at time of extraction. Oh, and the saves are still compressed too, if that wasn't obvious enough.
And now, I sleep.

Attachments

• Fates-Birthright.rar
    37 KB · Views: 103
Last edited by Relic Song,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Sonic Twitter is something precious.

I mean... Lets face it.. The original idea of sonic was obviously and clearly made by people who had been smoking a bit too much -cough- damn hippies -cough-. No surprises there.

On topic:
Damn so many messages lol - well this time I did read through all 76 ;) (tapatalk gave a number). Anyway it's been shared before, but yes I do use that *2.5 hax screenshot merger on pc. Imho it makes screens look sooo much better than without

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still working on the Invisible Kingdom Save. Grey's paralouge is impossible...you can expect it by at the latest the 28th with all the characters...maybe minus Flora, unless someone wants to tell me how to recruit her...just a quick update...Thanks!

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Olmectron , once you've got the Character IDs all extracted and whatnot, mind sending them my way? I wanna toy around with my roster like I did with Awakening. I'd love to try and put Conquest Exclusives into Birthright to see what happens! :D

Reactions: Olmectron

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Still working on the Invisible Kingdom Save. Grey's paralouge is impossible...you can expect it by at the latest the 28th with all the characters...maybe minus Flora, unless someone wants to tell me how to recruit her...just a quick update...Thanks!
Flora appears around the 23rd chapter in My Castle one battle after upgrading the Bow Turret, Magic Turret or Kunai Turret to Level 3 (on the Invisible Kingdom route).

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
Using Awakening, EUR version (CIA).
I dumped my saves with SaveDataFiler, but after modding the files (all I did was dd an XP point to test it), and recompressing, the restore fails in SDF.

Level -4
Summary 6
Module 17
Desc 760

Is there any specific way i'm supposed to dump the files, or..?

Last edited by muskieratboi,

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
Using Awakening, EUR version (CIA).
I dumped my saves with SaveDataFiler, but after modding the files (all I did was dd an XP point to test it), and recompressing, the restore fails in SDF.

Level -4
Summary 6
Module 17
Desc 760

Is there any specific way i'm supposed to dump the files, or..?

To restore a CIA file, you need to press R+A, as the save goes to the SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok