EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nowifates1.png
Tex.png

hm.. edited vs not edited. gave it some shading, still needs fates esque shadows

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

Dylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The FaceData files are so crazy, I have at least 80% of the file exactly the same between Roy and Lyndis, only the file names in the file differing and yet their images are in completely different positions everywhere except the main screen next to the stats/inventory.

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know they're not all that great, but I have some Eirika portraits if you ever want to use them. (And the sizes might be wrong, sorry, I don't know the dimension requirements.)

Here's a link to the .PSD, for those who'd want to edit. https://filetrip.net/dl?um4FGAFMnH

Last edited by DeferredGalaxy,

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What Roy are you doing?
Smash one ?
I want the Awakening version...
It will be not so difficult i think
We grab the Inigo model Hidden Truths Mercenary and then recolor with his awakening portrait colors and
Ike Headband...
But worst is nothing i guess...
Hair it could be Robin one but in red ...

Dylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Roy are you doing?
Smash one ?
I want the Awakening version...
It will be not so difficult i think
We grab the Inigo model Hidden Truths Mercenary and then recolor with his awakening portrait colors and
Ike Headband...
But worst is nothing i guess...
Hair it could be Robin one but in red ...
Smash 4 Roy, which is based off his promoted class Master Lord.

I need to change his model and sprite heads still, the model has closed eyes and the sprite has no head when mounted (and I picked cavalier as one of his alts).

Dylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about Sword of Seals? Impossible right?
I'm not certain how to make items at this point in time, and even if I were, I can't make my own models, so it would just end up looking identical to another weapon...At least with classes I can mess with the armor and match it to a body which it doesn't normally go with, at least that is the hope, we'll see how well that works when I try to make the Manakete soon.

Last edited by Dylos,

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Grima,

Dylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dylos the mounted head sprites are stored in the same file as the normal one, but you have to make a separate set of sprites.
I'm aware, I just didn't take a close look at the head sprite I picked from the games files, which had no mounted sprites - that's what I get for using a generic's sprites since generics aren't meant to change class (Roy's head sprite is the male Fighter sprite). I may want to try my hand at editing the sprite instead, though I'm not certain how that will turn out.

Lyndis doesn't suffer from this because her head sprite for the map is a Corrin sprite (she also has Corrin's hair for her 3d model, but not her face - didn't want the pointy ears/red eyes), those are probably the best ones to use for remaking characters from previous games, sort of like how the Awakening Spotpass characters were done.

Rodge_Aurablader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, Hi? I'm new to gbatemp and I heard on the feftwiddler thread it's possible to create extradata files for the units and play them,
Considering my 3ds has just been hacked, again. new here. could I get that extradata? or if not, that's fine, I'll just umm... Sit in a corner and wait

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, Hi? I'm new to gbatemp and I heard on the feftwiddler thread it's possible to create extradata files for the units and play them,
Considering my 3ds has just been hacked, again. new here. could I get that extradata? or if not, that's fine, I'll just umm... Sit in a corner and wait
Edit: Wrong thread.

Last edited by Omegablu,

Dylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll see about adding exdata when I update the file, I kinda want to get the hair color issue resolved first.

For the record, I've already resolved Roy's gender confusion.

Dylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this is just weird, I managed to fix Lyndis' 3d model's hair color, then applied the same changes to Roy, and he still has blue hair...It works when I change it to Lyndis' color, but seems to default to blue if it doesn't like the color.

EDIT: The order of the RGB block is BGR, THIS IS WHY ROY'S HAIR WAS BLUE!!!!

Last edited by Dylos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.