• Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fmy sysynand and emunand are unliked and fbis is on emunand but i want to install some thing on sysnand how do i do that
Inject FBI into Health & Safety for sysNAND, then boot into sysNAND with rxTools, and then install the FBI.cia from the one installed in the Health & Safety. You can restore Health & Safety if you want, after that.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i boot in to rx mode sysnand and i have injected fbi into health and safety so i open that go into fbi and try to install a cia and says could not install

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i boot in to rx mode sysnand and i have injected fbi into health and safety so i open that go into fbi and try to install a cia and says could not install
If it's DSiWare or something that needs to run from the NAND, try hitting L in the FBI menu to set it to NAND instead of SD then try installing the CIA again.

Last edited by TecXero,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not just DSiWare. Well, if it didn't work after trying that, then there's something wrong to the CIA. Though if it doesn't fall under anything that has to be installed on the NAND, I have to wonder why you're not just installing it to your emuNAND.
its a gba vc game and it needs to be installed to sysnand

Nandi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have installed CFW, but I could only install Starfox 64 3D and Code of Princess, [the latter doesn't even start, it writes something, to hold the power button to turn off the system.] EDIT: I have reinstalled it, it works now. I cannot install anything else, FBI keeps giving me this error for every .cia:

Install failed!
DoaDeu.cia
Source: SOURCE_APP_WRITE_CIA (0x6)
Module: MODULE_NN_AM (0x20)
Level: LEVEL_STATUS (0x19)
Summary: SUMMARY_INVALID_ARGUMENT (0x7)
Description: <unkown> (0x1)

It's a N3DS, 9.2 EUR CFW.

I have noticed, that most if the CIAs I have don't show any information about the .cia in the upper left corner of the screen.

Last edited by Nandi,

JoeKimchi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed CFW, but I could only install Starfox 64 3D and Code of Princess, [the latter doesn't even start, it writes something, to hold the power button to turn off the system.] EDIT: I have reinstalled it, it works now. I cannot install anything else, FBI keeps giving me this error for every .cia:

Install failed!
DoaDeu.cia
Source: SOURCE_APP_WRITE_CIA (0x6)
Module: MODULE_NN_AM (0x20)
Level: LEVEL_STATUS (0x19)
Summary: SUMMARY_INVALID_ARGUMENT (0x7)
Description: <unkown> (0x1)

It's a N3DS, 9.2 EUR CFW.

I have noticed, that most if the CIAs I have don't show any information about the .cia in the upper left corner of the screen.
Reinstalled what, exactly? CFW or FBI?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
anyone help with this error? everything was working fine now i cant seem to instal any cia's View attachment 34666

Are you on CFW? If so, BigBlueMenu/DevMenu. FBI is highly inconsistent when it comes to cia files that aren't legit.. and even if they were? It's not 100%. That's what I've noticed, anyway.

Braxton2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hate having to ask for help considering you have like 90 different posts asking the same thing.

Was wondering if you have a pastebin of error lists and solutions to the errors?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5