• Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means you can install MSET via FBI lol

But I already have MSET. Just no way of installing fbi because everything either uses a game I don't own, doesn't support n3ds, or requires xorpads which requires rxtools which doesn't support n3ds and requires CN. Is there really no way I can install this on a 9.2 n3ds without CN or a GW? I lost the red card and was too stupid to install something to emuNAND to install .cia files.

metoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you inject it into the h&s app? I'm no expert but it might work.. As long as your system is physically capable of running it, it should work.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But I already have MSET. Just no way of installing fbi because everything either uses a game I don't own, doesn't support n3ds, or requires xorpads which requires rxtools which doesn't support n3ds and requires CN. Is there really no way I can install this on a 9.2 n3ds without CN or a GW? I lost the red card and was too stupid to install something to emuNAND to install .cia files.
You can use this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...ect-generator-jpn-usa-eur-chn-kor-twn.391525/

But you have to ask someone knowledgeable about the file structure for the N3DS H&S app

Ex: this is for O3DS USA: title\000400010\00021300\content\
but the N3DS H&S app uses another ID

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use ninjahax to launch it on n3ds

In other words: I don't own a copy of CN. Trust me, if I did, I wouldn't be posting here.

metoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zoogie says that you need to have some kind of patch and exploit cause the injection is still technically unsigned
Yeah, Gregora has MSET available to her so she has a way to run it through CakesFW or Reinand, if she still has a DS flashcard

Edit: Ah, just saw Riku's response. The injection method doesn't work for N3DS at all. Looks like Gregora will have to get Cubic Ninja (or wait for Ninjhax 2, Ironhax, or Tubehax to be able to run FBI)

Last edited by samiam144,

riverscn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Yeah, Gregora has MSET available to her so she has a way to run it through CakesFW or Reinand, if she still has a DS flashcard

Edit: Ah, just saw Zoogie's response. The injection method doesn't work for N3DS at all. Looks like Gregora will have to get Cubic Ninja (or wait for Ninjhax 2, Ironhax, or Tubehax to be able to run FBI)
Ninjahax cannot access AM service which is needed for FBI. GW is working with FBI.3ds which can install .cia otherwise you must use the injection method on a n3ds.

metoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninjahax cannot access AM service which is needed for FBI. GW is working with FBI.3ds which can install .cia otherwise you must use the injection method on a n3ds.
You can't run the injected app on a new 3ds. It's going to have to wait until they get a gateway. This has all been stated repeatedly over the past 2 pages

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I know, but apparently "1.1b has almost no advantage over 2.x", and CFW, FBI, Decrypt9, etc. are "not incompatible by design". Source: http://gbatemp.net/threads/pasta-cf...required-ninjhax.388925/page-319#post-5626527

Also, Riku says the injection method is unsupported on a N3DS :/ Source: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...sa-eur-chn-kor-twn.391525/page-3#post-5625573
You can't run the injected app on a new 3ds. It's going to have to wait until they get a gateway. This has all been stated repeatedly over the past 2 pages
You CAN run the injected app on a New 3DS, but the issue is that there is no method to inject FBI on a new 3DS currently. If it were possible to inject an app, then you could run it with CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: