• Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means you can install MSET via FBI lol

But I already have MSET. Just no way of installing fbi because everything either uses a game I don't own, doesn't support n3ds, or requires xorpads which requires rxtools which doesn't support n3ds and requires CN. Is there really no way I can install this on a 9.2 n3ds without CN or a GW? I lost the red card and was too stupid to install something to emuNAND to install .cia files.

metoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you inject it into the h&s app? I'm no expert but it might work.. As long as your system is physically capable of running it, it should work.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But I already have MSET. Just no way of installing fbi because everything either uses a game I don't own, doesn't support n3ds, or requires xorpads which requires rxtools which doesn't support n3ds and requires CN. Is there really no way I can install this on a 9.2 n3ds without CN or a GW? I lost the red card and was too stupid to install something to emuNAND to install .cia files.
You can use this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...ect-generator-jpn-usa-eur-chn-kor-twn.391525/

But you have to ask someone knowledgeable about the file structure for the N3DS H&S app

Ex: this is for O3DS USA: title\000400010\00021300\content\
but the N3DS H&S app uses another ID

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gregora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use ninjahax to launch it on n3ds

In other words: I don't own a copy of CN. Trust me, if I did, I wouldn't be posting here.

metoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zoogie says that you need to have some kind of patch and exploit cause the injection is still technically unsigned
Yeah, Gregora has MSET available to her so she has a way to run it through CakesFW or Reinand, if she still has a DS flashcard

Edit: Ah, just saw Riku's response. The injection method doesn't work for N3DS at all. Looks like Gregora will have to get Cubic Ninja (or wait for Ninjhax 2, Ironhax, or Tubehax to be able to run FBI)

Last edited by samiam144,

riverscn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Yeah, Gregora has MSET available to her so she has a way to run it through CakesFW or Reinand, if she still has a DS flashcard

Edit: Ah, just saw Zoogie's response. The injection method doesn't work for N3DS at all. Looks like Gregora will have to get Cubic Ninja (or wait for Ninjhax 2, Ironhax, or Tubehax to be able to run FBI)
Ninjahax cannot access AM service which is needed for FBI. GW is working with FBI.3ds which can install .cia otherwise you must use the injection method on a n3ds.

metoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninjahax cannot access AM service which is needed for FBI. GW is working with FBI.3ds which can install .cia otherwise you must use the injection method on a n3ds.
You can't run the injected app on a new 3ds. It's going to have to wait until they get a gateway. This has all been stated repeatedly over the past 2 pages

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I know, but apparently "1.1b has almost no advantage over 2.x", and CFW, FBI, Decrypt9, etc. are "not incompatible by design". Source: http://gbatemp.net/threads/pasta-cf...required-ninjhax.388925/page-319#post-5626527

Also, Riku says the injection method is unsupported on a N3DS :/ Source: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...sa-eur-chn-kor-twn.391525/page-3#post-5625573
You can't run the injected app on a new 3ds. It's going to have to wait until they get a gateway. This has all been stated repeatedly over the past 2 pages
You CAN run the injected app on a New 3DS, but the issue is that there is no method to inject FBI on a new 3DS currently. If it were possible to inject an app, then you could run it with CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not destroy or eat.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Is swallowing considered cannibalism?
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got a couple free tickets the Memorial Golf tournament here in Dublin Ohio close to me, and I hate golf, so I asked couple neighbors if they wanted them, and 2 dif neighbors have started a bidding war, they are up to $75 for both so far, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho.... +1