• Views 1,497,449
  • Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. I have yet to see that, maybe because I primarily use wifi transfer and don't get a chance to see the in between screen. so maybe a counter on the currently installing screen? or even just list the name of the current CIA being installed?
I don't bother with WiFi transfer as it was always too unstable for and I would get constant errors. Even trying to transfer a <1MB CIA would sometimes give me issues.

Spong92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in EMUNand 9.2 but FBI cannot initialize AM Service :c

I'm using RXTools 2.6 and the latest FBI versione (1.4.9)

I'm getting the exact same error on Pasta 9.0 with FBI 1.4.9.

Screenshot_2015-08-20-17-53-36.png

If you exit the installer using start, the system displays an error saying it needs to reboot.

I got around this by using FBI 1.4.8 instead :)

Last edited by Spong92,

MarioMaster2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey so I'm using FBI and so far it works great. However I'm having problems installing larger CIAs in the 2 - 3GB range such as monster hunter and Bravely Default. When I try to install them it gets stuck at 0% and never progresses even if I leave it for an hour. I've tried multiple versions of the CIA.

Things to note:

Sysnand is 9.2 U

Emunand is 9,9 (which I'm currently installing this to using FBI)

My nands are unlinked.

My SD card is a total of 16 GB with ~6GB free space. (this is with the CIA on my SD card)

If anybody knows a solution or other things I can try would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by MarioMaster2005,

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I'm using FBI and so far it works great. However I'm having problems installing larger CIAs in the 2 - 3GB range such as monster hunter and Bravely Default. When I try to install them it gets stuck at 0% and never progresses even if I leave it for an hour. I've tried multiple versions of the CIA.

Things to note:

Sysnand is 9.2 U

Emunand is 9,9 (which I'm currently installing this to using FBI)

My nands are unlinked.

My SD card is a total of 16 GB with ~6GB free space. (this is with the CIA on my SD card)

If anybody knows a solution or other things I can try would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
You need double the space the CIA takes up when installing from the SD card. If there isn't enough free space, the install is going to fail.

MarioMaster2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need double the space the CIA takes up when installing from the SD card. If there isn't enough free space, the install is going to fail.

Hmm I deleted a few of my games and made it so I have 10 GB of free space and tried to install Monster Hunter which is 2.5 Gb. I tried to install Bravely Default too which is just over 3 but it's still stuck at 0%.

I might invest in a larger sd card and maybe the issue will solve itself but not sure what to do.

sat

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah right...... i can still remember cubic ninja 1st week....look what happened
Ninjhax 2.0 has been out for over a month and Ironhax/Tubehax/Ninjhax 2.0 are the same thing.

It will be impossible for you to use Ninjhax 2.0 to install .cia unless people find a way to magically install .cia files without kernel access.

Last edited by sat,

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ninjhax 2.0 has been out for over a month and Ironhax/Tubehax/Ninjhax 2.0 are the same thing.

It will be impossible for you to use Ninjhax 2.0 to install .cia unless people find a way to magically install .cia files without kernel access.

Create a Homebrew app that can install it directly into the app and launch it?

fearstars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

give it time...... 1st wait for GW then cfw will follow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.