• Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Got it working with the injected H&S App. Thanks everyone for the heads up :)
Eh.. If yours is downgraded successfully mind you please change your signature to celebrate it a bit? lol.
hello, I did an mistake on emunand. I installed fbi on Nand destination. I got an black square. How can I remove it now?
Install FBI on SD first and then launch it. Press L to NAND mode, and Press R to switch to Remove Title (look for that on TopScreen). Then, look for a title with Arrow-UP or Arrow-Down whose TitleId is 0004000000193000 and ProductCode is CTR-P-CFBI, confirm that this is the FBI. Press A twice to remove it.
Removing a title from NAND is really risky you know, even you may brick the EmuNAND.
Also i do hope there is a auto-clean up that wipe those 00040000xxxxxxxx titles from NAND automatically. However dev is busy now with Memchunkhax2.

Last edited by Syphurith, , Reason: Missing words
Reactions: Justin20020

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Eh.. If yours is downgraded successfully mind you please change your signature to celebrate it a bit? lol.

HAHAHAHAHAH XD

I won't lie, i just FINISHED to set up everything, i've been on it since... 7:00 AM, it's 17 PM right now. I just installed my first .cia

So yeah, time to change that signature and celebrate it a bit. God, i'm beat xD

Reactions: Syphurith

Saiyan Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what does this mean
yul855S.jpg

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Install FBI on SD first and then launch it. Press L to NAND mode, and Press R to switch to Remove Title (look for that on TopScreen). Then, look for a title with Arrow-UP or Arrow-Down whose TitleId is 0004000000193000 and ProductCode is CTR-P-CFBI, confirm that this is the FBI. Press A twice to remove it.
Removing a title from NAND is really risky you know, even you may brick the EmuNAND.
Also i do hope there is a auto-clean up that wipe those 00040000xxxxxxxx titles from NAND automatically. However dev is busy now with Memchunkhax2.
Thank you but I delete first all cias and the black square disappeared :D

Reactions: Syphurith

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every time I boot rxmode in sysnand or emunand it won't install cia files. I have already checked my dbs folder and all is good. This system was just downgraded from 10.3 to 9.2 I really have no idea whats wrong. Pasta mode will install cias to sysnand and thats it.

jmml97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the install from network option avoid the need for double the space for the cia to install? Or does it just copy it to the SD and then install it...

Rob Eich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHile trying to install this (FBI.cia) through FBI itself in HBL, I keep getting the same "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_SIGNATURE" error.

WTF am I doing wrong?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WHile trying to install this (FBI.cia) through FBI itself in HBL, I keep getting the same "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_SIGNATURE" error.

WTF am I doing wrong?
Yep I get that also with any cia I try including the Fbi one can anyone help us out please

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
yes , i have emunand on my 3DS
i am using the last build of FBI using FBI.3DSX
booting from gateway classic mode and sysnand , doesn't matter
i get this message
"could not initialize am service"

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do 8 use this thing? ive got rxtools at coldboot and whenever i try to install fbi it gives me some kinda error...? pls explain i completely new tomthis stuff. 9.2 o3ds
What kind of error? Make sure you read the FAQ in the OP and you use the official build not the unofficial build floating around.

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
What kind of error? Make sure you read the FAQ in the OP and you use the official build not the unofficial build floating around.
i didnt downlod any fi!e ,i just got rxtools from here- rxtools cfw coldboot full installation.... first i load rxtools thru coldbpoot and go to advanced and then i go to instsll fbi over emunand,then it says backing up health and safety info...injecting fbi to health and safety info error opening 0:fbi_inject.tmd A continue.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt downlod any fi!e ,i just got rxtools from here- rxtools cfw coldboot full installation.... first i load rxtools thru coldbpoot and go to advanced and then i go to instsll fbi over emunand,then it says backing up health and safety info...injecting fbi to health and safety info error opening 0:fbi_inject.tmd A continue.
Then I think your problem is this:

Q: I'm getting a "DESCRIPTION_DATABASE_DOES_NOT_EXIST" / "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_DATABASE" error!
A: This shouldn't happen any more, as FBI takes care of initializing the database files for you. However, if it does, you likely haven't installed anything from eShop or other locations before. You will need to go to the "Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1>/dbs/" directory on your SD card and create empty "title.db" and "import.db" files. Then, go to System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software on your 3DS and let it repair the database files.

In short you need dbs folder and 2 files: import.db and title.db

Last edited by tivu100,

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Then I think your problem is this:

Q: I'm getting a "DESCRIPTION_DATABASE_DOES_NOT_EXIST" / "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_DATABASE" error!
A: This shouldn't happen any more, as FBI takes care of initializing the database files for you. However, if it does, you likely haven't installed anything from eShop or other locations before. You will need to go to the "Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1>/dbs/" directory on your SD card and create empty "title.db" and "import.db" files. Then, go to System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software on your 3DS and let it repair the database files.
k i'll try and respond.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use Decrypt9 to inject H&S not rxTools, rxTools method is dangerous and the D9 method isn't and is more reliable as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ