• Likes 102

DoctorKitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a odd problem maybe you bros can help;

I followed a guide on GBA Temp to make my NNID work again on my EMUNAND and it worked...except it deleted ALL of my cias installed. When I try to go back into FBI to install them I get a DESCRIPTION_INVALID_SIGNATURE error.

System Settings says im on the Reinand 10.3 so i'm just totally lost. Any clue?

I'm having a similar problem to this, does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a odd problem maybe you bros can help;

I followed a guide on GBA Temp to make my NNID work again on my EMUNAND and it worked...except it deleted ALL of my cias installed. When I try to go back into FBI to install them I get a DESCRIPTION_INVALID_SIGNATURE error.

System Settings says im on the Reinand 10.3 so i'm just totally lost. Any clue?
Huh, when you go to the settings in emunand? Are the software still installed? If yes, just load your SD card in a windows computer and let it fix the errors.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried installing cia over the network for the first time. Wow! Night and day difference! 897 MB file installed in 11 minutes!!! No more microSD installs for me. :)

Conan179

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello i have a little problem.
I have a n3ds with 9.2.0.20 E
Also i have boot reinand on sysnand, when i will install DevMenu.cia i becam this error:
Install failed!
DevMenu.cia
Source: SOURCE_AM_START_CIA_INSTALL (0x13)
Module: MODULE_NN_OS (0x6)
Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT (0x1b)
Summary: SUMMARY_WRONG_ARGUMENT (0x8)
Description: DESCRIPTION_IVALID_COMMAND (0x2f)

why? i have run a cfw...
I will install DevMenu.cia and after cloning to emunand,

mepica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'd like to ask how do I erase a .cia file from SD when I've already install it, or do I to erase it by another way like FTBrony? (I probably don't know which button have to press to erase the file). Thanks everyone =)

trsoares

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I'd like to ask how do I erase a .cia file from SD when I've already install it, or do I to erase it by another way like FTBrony? (I probably don't know which button have to press to erase the file). Thanks everyone =)

Before i start to install cia over network, i just excluded the files in my computer.

mepica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before i start to install cia over network, i just excluded the files in my computer.
Yeah but, I mean from FBI, when I used BBM there was a button to delete the "cia file" from sd when I installed it. Doing this, I recover MBs that were used by that .cia file, giving me the possibility of install another cia. So when I install one, I erase it and I can continue installing. That's what I'm asking, the button to erase the file XD.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we all talking about this network rcvbuf optimization update, which has no compiled build yet - so here you go: https://mega.nz/#!IQFzHZxT!Kpdqux3_t06hz4dTMQ_HrgFlhorAruVPh2lGzeJFnSM

Is this the update you are referring to? https://github.com/Steveice10/citrus/commit/d01096c2fb4fab8f4d0c79437587fb1d039e8747

If so, it was compiled here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...e-to-fbis-sockfile.386762/page-3#post-5965510

But the hashes are different so I have no idea what else would be different between them.

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
What does this mean? I'm on N3DSXL 9.2 ninjhax 2.5.

20160121_003959.jpg

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Use the latest FBI. If you are, it's just a bad CIA. It's not your first CIA install right?

No. I used to install 50+ of CIAs when I was using Ninjhax 1.1b. But the CIA installation has never worked for me in ninjhax 2.5....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you repair the database in system settings?
I guess you mean:
System settings
Data managment
Nintendo 3DS
Software

Yes. I did that :/

joebob223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody know how to fix my error? if i google search it all that comes up are my own posts.
Source: SOURCE_AM_FINISH_CIA_INSTALL (0xc)
Module: MODULE_NN_FS (0x11)
Level: LEVEL_STATUS (0x19)
Summary: SUMMARY_NOT_FOUND (0x4)
Description: DESCRIPTION_TITLE_NOT_FOUND (0x78)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...