ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for the update, Ill give the Hex Editor a try, I have a new 3ds and read that the spider browser is not supported on New 3ds.
Now, when you stated "replace the bytes from 1FCA0 to 1FCA3 with 00" Is this only for mining or all other lifes as well? I have the same issue for all other lifes, do you have the "bytes from" for all of the other lifes?? It would be really helpful and get me in the mood to keep playing fantasy life.
I have the offsets for all other lifes and for all skills as well.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the offsets for all other lifes and for all skills as well.

Those are great news !! When possible could you post them here for me please?

==edit==

OMG !!!! THIS WORKED !!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! If you send me the offsets for all of the other lifes Ill create a new Post with a small guide for other people possibly having this issue. I LOVE YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI the process that I did was the first one, just "replace the bytes from 1FCA0 to 1FCA3 with 00"

Last edited by Pecrow,

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
Those are great news !! When possible could you post them here for me please?

==edit==

OMG !!!! THIS WORKED !!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! If you send me the offsets for all of the other lifes Ill create a new Post with a small guide for other people possibly having this issue. I LOVE YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI the process that I did was the first one, just "replace the bytes from 1FCA0 to 1FCA3 with 00"
It's basically the same thing inserting 00 00 00 00 to 1FCA0 will have the effect that the bytes from 1FCA0 to 1FCA3 are 00.
Code:
Paladin:    1FC7C to 1FC7F
Mercenary:  1FC90 to 1FC93
Hunter:     1FC64 to 1FC67
Wizard:     1FC9C to 1FC9F

Miner:      1FCA0 to 1FCA3
Woodcutter: 1FC74 to 1FC77
Angler:     1FC60 to 1FC63
Cook:       1FC8C to 1FC8F

Blacksmith: 1FC6C to 1FC67
Carpenter:  1FC98 to 1FC9C
Tailor:     1FC78 to 1FC7C
Alchemist:  1FC84 to 1FC87
That's just for Completion. There are placeholders for the "hidden lifes" (the planned ones that "didn't make it").
You don't need the Offsets for the Skills do you? (that's 36 Different Skills)

Pecrow could you also do a tut for item editing please?
I don't think Pecrow knows how to do that since he is asking for the Life offsets and needed help "fixing" his savegame.
And there is a little more to Item Editing. The is Item ID, ItemCount, ItemQuality. Additional DMG/Defense/MDMG/MDefense for Gear etc.
I know how to do it but I'll probably not make a Tutorial for that. And either noone else found out how to do it (which is unlikely) or noone else wanted to make a Tutorial for it either.
You should try to find the ItemCount (so you can multiply your Items) first. That is pretty easy. Then find the Item ID (not to hard either) and change it to the Item you want. (Well since you don't have a full Itemlist with all Item IDs this is not going to be fun. I have one I could probably put up though)

Last edited by TheDeKay,

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's basically the same thing inserting 00 00 00 00 to 1FCA0 will have the effect that the bytes from 1FCA0 to 1FCA3 are 00.
Code:
Paladin:    1FC7C to 1FC7F
Mercenary:  1FC90 to 1FC93
Hunter:     1FC64 to 1FC67
Wizard:     1FC9C to 1FC9F

Miner:      1FCA0 to 1FCA3
Woodcutter: 1FC74 to 1FC77
Angler:     1FC60 to 1FC63
Cook:       1FC8C to 1FC8F

Blacksmith: 1FC6C to 1FC67
Carpenter:  1FC98 to 1FC9C
Tailor:     1FC78 to 1FC7C
Alchemist:  1FC84 to 1FC87
That's just for Completion. There are placeholders for the "hidden lifes" (the planned ones that "didn't make it").
You don't need the Offsets for the Skills do you? (that's 36 Different Skills)

I don't think Pecrow knows how to do that since he is asking for the Life offsets and needed help "fixing" his savegame.
And there is a little more to Item Editing. The is Item ID, ItemCount, ItemQuality. Additional DMG/Defense/MDMG/MDefense for Gear etc.
I know how to do it but I'll probably not make a Tutorial for that. And either noone else found out how to do it (which is unlikely) or noone else wanted to make a Tutorial for it either.
You should try to find the ItemCount (so you can multiply your Items) first. That is pretty easy. Then find the Item ID (not to hard either) and change it to the Item you want. (Well since you don't have a full Itemlist with all Item IDs this is not going to be fun. I have one I could probably put up though)

Thank you TheDeKay for the Life Offsets, I actually didnt know there were hidden lifes, so I do not need those at the moment. The main issue was when using the Fantasy Life editor that I clicked on the lifes options, but then clicked okay and saved out and this unlocked all of my other lifes which no longer allowed me to learn the skills or do the first tutorials so I could never become those other lifes. This helps me incredibly as I can reset the other lifes with this and finally learn each life and be able to do the initial tutorial. Ill try to create a nice tutorial on how to modify these values (its really new to me I had never used a hex editor until yesterday when trying to do this) so that other people that are locked out of their other lifes are able to reset them. :)

Pecrow could you also do a tut for item editing please?

And to Mohd Juan Haniff - I really have no idea on how to do that so I am not able to do a tutorial for item editing. I mainly use the FL Editor to edit the dosh and all other things i play normally, but by messing around with the other options encountered myself in the predicament of not being able to learn any other life.

Last edited by Pecrow,

JadeX92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, I have the same issue with Pecrow. Used the editor without unlocking all lives so is there anyone who can help me reset all my lives except paladin? I would be so thankful! WIll attached my savefile. Im using gateway

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attached is my savefile for my first character

Attachments

• fl_ext0.rar
    5.8 KB · Views: 131

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have the same issue with Pecrow. Used the editor without unlocking all lives so is there anyone who can help me reset all my lives except paladin? I would be so thankful! WIll attached my savefile. Im using gateway

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attached is my savefile for my first character

I'm not home at the moment, Ill be back in about 3 hours, unless someone else modifies your file Ill modify it when I get home :)

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Pecrow! I'll wait for you no worries! Thanks so much!

I was able to get a hold of a computer. Here is your file, I tested it and it is working :) Very nice paladin by the way :D

Attachments

• fl_ext0.fsd.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 155

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
would gladly test as I am on 9.5.0-22 if only I could find Cubic Ninja for $4.99 anywhere (lel i doubt it)
The cheapest you will find them is probably at Gamestop ($10) or anything else that has second hand games and has set prices. Your best bet on getting it cheap is then probably getting it directly from someone. Everyone who knows about this will instantly buy it if he sees it to either use by himself or sell it for $50+
It's probably easier to get a Sky3DS for $80 or any kind of Flashcart that works to run Cubic Ninja. The Flash Cart will then also pay for itself :D

nguyentuanphu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried to set the bliss to 20,000 however, after doing the event to get bliss, the amount is still staying the same and when i check the bliss, it says i have nothing even though i have set to 20,000 and got the blisses from the event. please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1