OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

After some tests I've decided to "release" this little tool I'm using for myself.

This is, as the name implies, a Fantasy Life save viewer/editor.
Right now it's in "beta" stage, which means you need to use it carefully (always make a backup of your save before editing).

False positive virus alert:
Since I'm using UPX (http://upx.sourceforge.net/) for "compacting" the executable you may receive a browser or even your antivirus alert saying the file contains virus. It's does not! :)
But please, feel free to not use this software if you still have your suspicions ;)

Features 1.03b:
- Read/write character name
- Read/write mount name*
- Read/write pet 1 name*
- Read/write pet 2 name*
- Read/write pet 3 name*
- Read level value
- Read/write experience
- Read/write experience points
- Read/write money (dosh)
- Read/write bliss
- Read current life stars
- Read/write each life stars in a dedicated window
- Read/write golden coins**
- Read/write silver coins**
- Read/write life(current life individually for each Life)
- Read rank***
- Read/write gender
- Additional Life data for Stars setting (double click in Life icon)
I may have hidden something in cool the program. Can you look for it in case I have forgotten mentioning here? :unsure: easter egg??

* Even if you change this name it'll only be available when you get your mount/pet.
** Although you can edit this value it'll be only used/useful if you have the DLC.
*** The Rank cannot be written without properly leveling your Stars.

Screensshots
xdcxax.png
wwf4fl.png
16itpux.png
2hhd6j5.png

Credits
liomajor - for first teasing us with his Fantasy Life Hex Edit
MrFahrenheit39 - for some hints on offsets
Ivan Garcia - for the initial save editor JAR version

Kudos
Rurounik99 and latehours101 - for beta testing a bit

Bugs
* 1 bug found
1 - when you save the application displays some messages with the following content: "please fill in some data": STATUS: Not sure! I can't reproduce the issue and following the exact steps some users reported do not help either. But since a lot changed under the hood, maybe the issue went away as well. Please, test and report back.

Tips
* Editing some values with a way big value cause the "feature" to be locked, for instance Bliss. If you make a value too big for bliss, even if you check with Yuelia at you attic, you'll not receive any gift, so edit carefully :P
1) The Bliss is "locked" in 24000 while I'm investigating a better max value for it and how to use it safely.
2) The Exp Point has "room" for value as big as 16777215 but having much more than 250 is useless as the points distribution is "locked" in 50 points for each "attributes"

Dumping your save
Explaining the saves:
Fantasy Life saves are actually "stored" in the folder "extdata\00000000", so copying just the .SAV file will not backup your progress. But when backuping your progress copy both, just in case. :)

Saves version:
EU: 0004000000113100.sav and "extdata\00000000\00001131"
US: 0004000000113200.sav and "extdata\00000000\00001132"
JP: ?? (untested, sorry)

Using SaveDataFiler:0) BACKUP YOUR SAVE FIRST
1) Extract your save
1.1) After the extraction is done, there will be a folder called filer in you SD card​
1.2) The saves are stored in a folder structure like this: YYYYMMDDhhmmss\00001132​
1.3) There are 3 save slots named like this: fl_ext0.fsd, fl_ext1.fsd and fl_ext0.fsd​
1.4) And there are 3 backup saves named like this: _fl_ext0.fsd, _fl_ext1.fsd and _fl_ext0.fsd​
1.5) The backup saves don't need to be modified!​
2) Copy the 6 saves to your computer
3) Open the file corresponding to the slot you want to modify
4) Edit it as you like and save it after you're done
5) Re-import using SaveDataFiler

PS: You can use FLsavetool as hinted by gamesquest1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yz7n3a49ylmjp3g/FLsavetool.zip?dl=0
**New version from 02-02-2015

Download
Version 1.03b build 36
https://mega.co.nz/#!tgID3KST!TQ7_JN2WfGiYri3gnZR5nFA-PXdmVzMaUqPBoh3jGho
**minor build compilation to change the Slot3 texto to Slot2 in the "Save as..." feature

Version 1.03b build 33
Old version not available anymore
**minor build compilation to add the "Save as..." missing feature

Version 1.03b build 32
changelog
+added gender
+added little help button (not that we needed but, anyways)
+added Life database with stars needed to level up (Demi-Creator might be wrong for some of them)
+hmmm... I may have put something funny. can you find it?
* too much changed under the hood
Version 1.02b
changelog
Main window
+added options window for auto backup and yes to save stars and rank
*fixed app not saving stars and rank properly
Version 1.01b
Old version not available anymore[/u]
changelog
Main window
*fixed app preventing user from closing
version 1.0b
changelog
General
+added stars and rank editor

Main window
+added help buttons with hints and tips for each attribute to be edited
+added stars and rank button
+added current life stars and current life rank to the main window (each life has it's own stars and rank)
+added a little red label with the text "(edited)" so you keep track of pending changes
-removed the spin buttons (they were useless anyway)
*changed some texts
*fixed some reported issues

About window
*made the image a little bigger.
version 0.5b
changelog
+added Exp points
+added Life viewer
*fixed a save issue that caused data loss
*some other bug squash I don't remember or am too lazy to remember

PS: if you saw any bug or have suggestions, please contact me via PM.

Grumpyburr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a ton for the good release and everyone else that was contributing to the Fantasy Life save editing stuff.
Works flawlessly for me so far, except for stars but I think that just might be my confusion.
Is it just not possible to actually change?
I've been messing around with it for the past day and I can't get anything to actually change with them, and if I change the value in your program, (which is very very amazing and sooo convenient which I thank you so much for.) the value stays at what I set even after I go turn in a quest or something.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, you need that savedatafiler (or what it's called) for this, right? Does anyone know already if it works with ninjhax? (currently I can't try since I'm not at home, heh)

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks a ton for the good release and everyone else that was contributing to the Fantasy Life save editing stuff.
Works flawlessly for me so far, except for stars but I think that just might be my confusion.
Is it just not possible to actually change?
I've been messing around with it for the past day and I can't get anything to actually change with them, and if I change the value in your program, (which is very very amazing and sooo convenient which I thank you so much for.) the value stays at what I set even after I go turn in a quest or something.

Yeah!
I've noticed that the stars are not being changed at all or at least not working as it should. It's updating to the correct place, but maybe I'm missing another flag somewhere.
Thx for the feedback!

So, you need that savedatafiler (or what it's called) for this, right? Does anyone know already if it works with ninjhax? (currently I can't try since I'm not at home, heh)

Right!
You need to extract/decrypt your save with SaveDataFiler.
I haven't tested myself as well :/

:ph34r:'d by Oishikatta. hehe

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
does this support all regions? (i'm interested in japan) anyway, thanks for this cool program :)

Please, give it a try. I don't have a JP console (only US and EU).

If it do not work, I'll be more than glad in working it out. I'll need a JPN save and someone to test that though :)

actually us and eu is identical, is like i used my friend save (eu) on my FL (us). so it will work.

I did that too :) Started playing EU and when US came in I already had 65 hours of gameplay :P

Reactions: cearp

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Nice tools ..., is used lazarus? for stars point is still unknown, something place on offset A but sometimes is on offset B. well i think is depend on active life? , but idk

for friendship point is easy to implement on your tools too, but just is have many unused data on it lol.
size : 2792 byte, each byte is for each npc name, start offset data : 0x30860.

SNAG_0203.png

Yuelia is have 3 slot lol, one is for event 1, event 2 (on terra nimbus), 3 is for origin island.

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice tools ..., is used lazarus? for stars point is still unknown, something place on offset A but sometimes is on offset B. well i think is depend on active life? , but idk

for friendship point is easy to implement on your tools too, but just is have many unused data on it lol.

SNAG_0203.png

Yuelia is have 3 slot lol, one is for event 1, event 2 (on terra nimbus), 3 is for origin island.

Can share with us please?

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

<pic>

Yup! I'm using Lazarus.
I'll dig that information out. Thx for the tip :)

BTW, if you want to join forces, I'm willing to :)

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just found how to control the Ranks and stars for every Life.
New version coming soon
Whoa, that's pretty amazing. Storage/bag edit coming soon? :P Although I guess that'd take quite some time to finish with all the items in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.