ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ooh, this is nice. I don't think I personally have any use for it right now since I am more than content with the choices I've made and the stuff I've collected. However, it might come in handy in the future when I want to right a wrong.

Also, I'm wondering... Has the DLC of Fantasy Life already been dumped? I can't find it anywhere...

darkraider2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ooh, this is nice. I don't think I personally have any use for it right now since I am more than content with the choices I've made and the stuff I've collected. However, it might come in handy in the future when I want to right a wrong.

Also, I'm wondering... Has the DLC of Fantasy Life already been dumped? I can't find it anywhere...

yes it has ....1 week ago .... have buy it and s.....

Ivan Garcia

Trophies
Website
www.igarcias.es
XP
Country
Someone has advance in the development and I cannot imagine who...
2d53a018eef6387ae9e293343c8c3195.png

Also we are going to have MacOSX version for the ppl who can't permit buying a windows pc =D

Reactions: xiaolin20

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
version 1.0b is alive!

Changelog
General
+added stars and rank editor

Main window
+added help buttons with hints and tips for each attribute to be edited
+added stars and rank button
+added current life stars and current life rank to the main window (each life has it's own stars and rank)
+added a little red label with the text "(edited)" so you keep track of pending changes
-removed the spin buttons (they were useless anyway)
*changed some texts
*fixed some reported issues

About window
*made the image a little bigger

Grumpyburr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Major improvement so far!

It seems like stars might be hard to fiddle with like bliss, I'm not sure if it's is me, but life rank doesn't save, if you set stars too high it breaks and results in not being able to rank up.
I tried setting the amount of stars close to under what I needed for rank up, so I could just go do a quest or two and have enough, but it seems to have given me more than what I put in, and now it says I need -1600 stars. So I went to turn in a quest at -1600 to hero, and it said I received 0 stars but suddenly I was half way done with hero and almost legend.
I'm going to keep messing around with it to find if there are safe values to put in to rank up without breaking it, unless I'm totally clueless and this is me being stupid.
Once again though, amazing release. You are doing the lords work!

EDIT: So it seems like 24000 is a good number to set them to? Takes me to god in training once I turn in a quest, anything crazy high just breaks it and becomes stuck at whichever it was, so my mercenary got stuck at Legend so I'll have to try lowering the stars to see if it fixes.
But yeah 2400 took everything straight to god in training, and the quests to go to god aren't 'too' difficult if there isn't a number to just take it to god.

Oh, and now whenever I save it brings up like 5 dialogue boxes asking to input information, not sure why as every box has stuff in it.

Reactions: mvmiranda

latehours101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It seems like stars might be hard to fiddle with like bliss, I'm not sure if it's is me, but life rank doesn't save, if you set stars too high it breaks and results in not being able to rank up.
I tried setting the amount of stars close to under what I needed for rank up, so I could just go do a quest or two and have enough, but it seems to have given me more than what I put in, and now it says I need -1600 stars. So I went to turn in a quest at -1600 to hero, and it said I received 0 stars but suddenly I was half way done with hero and almost legend.
I'm going to keep messing around with it to find if there are safe values to put in to rank up without breaking it, unless I'm totally clueless and this is me being stupid.

EDIT: So it seems like 24000 is a good number to set them to? Takes me to god in training once I turn in a quest, anything crazy high just breaks it and becomes stuck at whichever it was, so my mercenary got stuck at Legend so I'll have to try lowering the stars to see if it fixes.
But yeah 2400 took everything straight to god in training, and the quests to go to god aren't 'too' difficult if there isn't a number to just take it to god.

Oh, and now whenever I save it brings up like 5 dialogue boxes asking to input information, not sure why as every box has stuff in it.

Just set stars to "300000" and it default to 299778 after you saved the file > doing that will rank you up to Creator starting from rank 1 of your life, that's what I did and it worked.

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

Please send me a PM with exactly what you're trying to do. It seems to be a bug.

xiaolin20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar

try putting "65535" - that's pretty much the maxed out points in-game. You'll pretty much get to God or Creator by just submitting once. Hope that helps.

edit: just reread your post, the dialogue boxes is prolly another issue hehe ;D

CIH137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to take my end game male and turn him into a female so I can wear the best armor. Is there anyway to change the appearance from current to a default female then I can use my mirror/npc to change specific things.

Ex. Code for character gender and appearance " Boy stuff, boy looks" replace with " default Girl stuff, default girl appearance"

Reactions: mvmiranda

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd like to take my end game male and turn him into a female so I can wear the best armor. Is there anyway to change the appearance from current to a default female then I can use my mirror/npc to change specific things.

Ex. Code for character gender and appearance " Boy stuff, boy looks" replace with " default Girl stuff, default girl appearance"
I'll look it up :)

Reactions: CIH137

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol