Hacking [RELEASE] EZ-Flash IV AIO

MartinAugustsson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EZ-Flash IV AIO

Hello! I would like to show you a program I created to make it easier to patch games to the EZ-Flash IV
It's meant to be the only application you need to run in order to patch your games and add them to the flash card

Features
An easy way to convert and move .gb, .gbc and .nes games to your flash card. Just drag and drop the rom onto the emulator square and you're ready! It also includes the original EZ4 Client to patch normal .gba games as well. Some other tools are also included such as sleep hack, lunar IPS and GBA Tool Advanced and the ability to add the clearlooks firmware to the SD card

Q1yO6oK.png

Just drag and drop the rom onto the squares!

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!5tF30DiQ!YdiYjBsZo8MRbFF_BLbI6cS-KeB4Wm6zEN0cbUBNedQ
https://mega.co.nz/#!gx8GzLRQ!OPmYdocGsX31JsiW0nR3uwmtcre4UoHx3JbgCCcRS8o (ZIP file)

Mirrors:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1SJ95CNL/
http://www.multiupfile.com/f/8b067846

Virus Scan
Source Code

Changelog:
v1.2
-fixed game patching for goomba, goomba color and pocketNES (may need more testing)
-optimized cleaning

v1.1
-fixed a few typos
-option to import custom firmware with skin to sd card (just the .bin)
-restricted access if no path to sd card was selected

Please test it for me and make sure that the games work after they have been patched and report back. I will fix any bugs

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i am really happy someone still works on alternative clients!

you build from scratch, or is this on the top of the original client?

i will test it. does it work with other skins as well?

also. can you please host it on other places like filetrip, and since its open source maybe you could host it in github or google code?

edit 2: Detection ratio: 30 / 54 please solve this... if you are sure its a false positive report it to AV companies...

Reactions: MartinAugustsson

MartinAugustsson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am really happy someone still works on alternative clients!

you build from scratch, or is this on the top of the original client?

i will test it. does it work with other skins as well?

also. can you please host it on other places like filetrip, and since its open source maybe you could host it in github or google code?

edit 2: Detection ratio: 30 / 54 please solve this... if you are sure its a false positive report it to AV companies...
This is basically a just a GUI that I coded in Visual Basic (I know. But at least it works). Took me a day. All the files needed is in the same folder as my gui. I can easily make the skin part so that you can select your own files too, but at the moment it's just with clearlooks v5. I'll also try to throw up some mirrors. I'm not familiar with github hosting and such so I think I'll just stick to uploading it to mirror sites.

MartinAugustsson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so basically, this is running ez iv original client "behind the scenes"?
Not really. I do have a shortcut with the standard GUI for the client. This is running as a drag-and-drop converter for .gb, .gb and .nes games. Drop the game in the correct emulator square and it will convert it to .gba, create a working save file and move it to the SD card folder in like 5 seconds. This is meant as compliment to the original client

MartinAugustsson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cannot use, avast eliminates your file each time that i download it. what can i do?
Well. All I can say is that it's not my file that causes the problem. My GUI comes packed with a lot of other files too. I would suggest that you disable the firewall, install the application and then add the path as an exception

Edit: One of the mirrors you are downloading from may give you a fake link. Try downloading from the MEGA link

MartinAugustsson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Version 1.1 released! For changes, see main post

Also, regarding this
It's because my GUI is packed with a lot of other applications in order have a persistent flow in rom patching. Therefore virustotal will complain about the other files and I chose just to scan my GUI and post the source code

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well. All I can say is that it's not my file that causes the problem. My GUI comes packed with a lot of other files too. I would suggest that you disable the firewall, install the application and then add the path as an exception

Edit: One of the mirrors you are downloading from may give you a fake link. Try downloading from the MEGA link

Ok Tried Again from mega and this time windows security essentials detected and sent to Quarantine, trojan:win32/Dynamer!dtc
Tomorrow i disable my AV, Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-